LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

W-Body Store control arms... Worth it???

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 07:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default W-Body Store control arms... Worth it???

Saw Mgpeagle's post about the shift kit in another thread, so went on the W-Body Store to look for myself and saw them advertising aftrermarket upper control arms that they say are much better than stock. They spoke of how their's are engineered to me more ridgid and keep the torque steer much more under control compaired to the stock pieces. Also they spoke of these aftermarket ones to help save the cv joints and boots with all of the flex and give the stock pieces have. They state that more hp gets to the ground because of the tires staying much more planted on the ground and the front suspension not flexing so much. Has anyone ever tried aftermarket control arms b4 and know if they are an investment that is worth it. I mean, I like the idea of saving my cv joints if they really do, and getting better hp to the ground is always a plus as well. And getting rid of some of that freak'in tq steer would be a bonus too. With all the mods I'm doing now (and I know alot of the rest of you who have been/will be doing as well) it's getting harder and harder to not get your foot in it a little more often now a days. But $329, just want to make sure it's worth it first. Anyone who has had expereince with these please chime in. Would sure like to hear what you have to say.

Quick Reply: W-Body Store control arms... Worth it???