Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 05:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol I'm trying to hang in there.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, I got the PO420 code today after about 50 miles of driving. I went into the tune in my Diablo today and cleared the code and then turned COT to off. I will wait and see if that keeps the code from popping up. If not, Diablo said I could send them my file and they will turn it off for me.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:38 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats the problem with DS. If you can not go in there and disable the correct code, then its going to pop up everytime. Just turning off the COT isnt going to prevent the P0420 code or any of the other ones. As far as DS Sending you a custom tune, I wouldnt hold my breath on it, but I really hope for the good of "that" company, they do something.

I really do hope that Hypertech Max comes out for our cars. Some might not like Hypertech, but atleast they are upfront and honest. They tell you what your getting and what it can do. Its nothing like DS. DS might give you more HP and TQ, but Hypertech might be a better choice for those looking for a hand held tuner.

I still say HP Tuners for the win...!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so.....if we clear codes and/or disable sensors will that cause any problems when inspection rolls around?