LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

New Ride

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2008 | 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default New Ride

I got tired of laughing at the flame war currently in progress and thought I'd post some pics of the newest ride.

85 Fiero SE, 2.8 V6 4 speed. Unfortunately, this one's not getting a LS4 swap, just a restoration, and maybe a few performance and suspension mods. This is slated to be my son's daily driver (he turns 16 in July).

I like the view from the front, you can really see the fender flares here.

Pretty good from this angle too

Damn, needs lowering, look at the space around the wheels.

Factory CAI inlet

Old 03-30-2008 | 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Looks alot better then what i started out with when i was 16 lol. For someone starting out driving tho might be a good idea not to lower it for a while till he knows how to avoid big speedbumps and what-not i only say this cause i taught my brother how to drive and he was bad for um hitting curbs every now n again.
Old 03-30-2008 | 08:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Nice fiero....hard to find them in good condition anymore, but I'm not that much of an enthusiast when it comes to them.
Old 03-30-2008 | 08:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sint3k
Looks alot better then what i started out with when i was 16 lol. For someone starting out driving tho might be a good idea not to lower it for a while till he knows how to avoid big speedbumps and what-not i only say this cause i taught my brother how to drive and he was bad for um hitting curbs every now n again.
You may have a point. It's already a fairly substantial climb getting out of it!

Old 03-30-2008 | 09:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TiredGXP
You may have a point. It's already a fairly substantial climb getting out of it!

My wife loves your signature she owns a ford Taurus. Or did untill a few days ago and sold it.
Old 03-30-2008 | 09:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I owned a Ford product once, wasn't actually too bad for what it was. I just have the pic to **** off the rustang people. You should see the Dodge one that's coming up as soon as I can figure out how to make it small enough so the mods don't yank it.
Old 03-30-2008 | 10:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TiredGXP
I owned a Ford product once, wasn't actually too bad for what it was. I just have the pic to **** off the rustang people. You should see the Dodge one that's coming up as soon as I can figure out how to make it small enough so the mods don't yank it.
Right click on the picture go to Open With , Then open it with MSPAINT then click the button/tab at the top called image and then click Resize/Skew and put 90% or how much ever it takes to get it down.
Old 03-30-2008 | 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

Nice Fiero...