LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

We need a moderator

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 01:01 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default We need a moderator

Remember back when we asked for a moderator? Well, I recently got an infraction with my pic sig...so I decided to roll the topic of LS4 moderation into my response.

Originally Posted by hexxLS4
Thanks. I'll fix it. Any chance we can finally hire one of our guys in the LS4 forums to moderate? We were told months ago that we could vote for someone and nothing ever materialized. We have a lot of crap to clean up in there and stickies to make. Too many duplicate posts and jackasses. Signature pics are the least of your problems here! If we can hire a member moderator, it would be much appreciated.
I had no idea about whats going on with that section, but I will forward this to the Admins to help get the ball rolling!
Old 06-20-2008, 03:05 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

hahahaha... aaah yes... the ol' moderator poll/discussion....

I don't want it anymore... LOL

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 06-20-2008, 03:12 PM
TECH Junkie

yea they did that to me once when I went to a different are of the forum
Old 06-20-2008, 03:21 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was on here for 1 year then just got a message my sig was reconfigured because I broke board rules. Well then lets one of us have rights.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:31 PM
TECH Junkie

I'll do it! I have volunteered and nothing happens !
Old 06-20-2008, 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've sent PM's asking for help. I've forwarded names a couple times. I'm busy with working over in Iraq and trying to Mod 2 different boards at the same time. I know I'm not always here. That's why I have no problem trying to help find another moderator. When I told Tony to stick me in the lounge, I wasn't working at the time and had all the time in the world to help out. Now that is no longer the case.

BuffaloSS and NachoSS are my top 2 votes. They are mature and are knowledgeable on the forum. BuffaloSS is my top choice since he already has experience with moderation.

I'm not too sure anymore if Tony and John control the selection and appointment of moderators since IB took over. They might have a say, but have to run it past IB. Maybe Craiger can put some pressure to get someone else on here also. I have no problem watching the forum from time to time, but that's usually all the time I have.

If you guy's want another sticky, put the information together and I'll sticky it and help make it work well. I've helped with that in my other section. Here's the FAQ there.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/wiring-stereo-electronics/303776-frequently-asked-questions.html
If you let me know what you need want, besides another moderator, then I'll do my damdest to help get it done. I just need some help to get it done.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Richiec77
I've sent PM's asking for help. I've forwarded names a couple times. I'm busy with working over in Iraq and trying to Mod 2 different boards at the same time. I know I'm not always here. That's why I have no problem trying to help find another moderator. When I told Tony to stick me in the lounge, I wasn't working at the time and had all the time in the world to help out. Now that is no longer the case.

BuffaloSS and NachoSS are my top 2 votes. They are mature and are knowledgeable on the forum. BuffaloSS is my top choice since he already has experience with moderation.

I'm not too sure anymore if Tony and John control the selection and appointment of moderators since IB took over. They might have a say, but have to run it past IB. Maybe Craiger can put some pressure to get someone else on here also. I have no problem watching the forum from time to time, but that's usually all the time I have.

If you guy's want another sticky, put the information together and I'll sticky it and help make it work well. I've helped with that in my other section. Here's the FAQ there.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303776
If you let me know what you need want, besides another moderator, then I'll do my damdest to help get it done. I just need some help to get it done.
Asking for another mod has no reflection on the job and quality of work you do, being overseas in Iraq makes things tough for you. I just wanted to clear that up. Buff would be a great mod and probably has the most experiance because I only moderate a small local forum and another R/C forum. NAIOA is pretty big...so my vote goes to Buff in '08.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:01 PM
TECH Addict

Nacho...PM sent. LMK what you think.
Old 06-20-2008, 11:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by BuffaloSS
Nacho...PM sent. LMK what you think.
Replied with my thoughts.

Old 06-21-2008, 01:19 AM
TECH Resident

Hey! What about me? I'm a mod over at NAIOA too, and was in the top 3 when we tried to get this done B4. I know I haven't been posting alot lately, but I have been around.

In any event, I know I sound like a little whiney bitch, but just wanted y'all to know I'm still interested, and would be honored....
Old 06-21-2008, 02:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

I didn't know that Corny. Sorry.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:40 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I'll vote for Corny...

Buff is awefully busy over at naioa and needs a break.... hehe

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 06-21-2008, 08:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Many of us have been mods elsewhere, bottom line is we need something and I think a couple people should be made into moderators so 1 person doesn't have to do all the work.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:21 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Richiec77
I didn't know that Corny. Sorry.
No big deal Richie, I was just putting my name in the hat. PM replied.

I'm w/Eddie, it would be nice to get a couple of new mods.

Oh yeah, thanks Lew.
Old 06-21-2008, 06:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by eddiemoney
Many of us have been mods elsewhere, bottom line is we need something and I think a couple people should be made into moderators so 1 person doesn't have to do all the work.
Good Lord where have you been?
Old 06-22-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i`ll do it
Old 06-25-2008, 04:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nacho SS
Good Lord where have you been?
What do you mean? I remember the last time this was brought up. . . doesn't look like anything happened lately.
Old 06-25-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by eddiemoney
What do you mean? I remember the last time this was brought up. . . doesn't look like anything happened lately.
Just haven't seen you around....has nothing to do with the moderator topic. Hows it goin'?
Old 06-25-2008, 10:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Ha, here and there. Just been super busy trying to get the basement finished before the baby comes in early August. . .not too much time left
Old 06-26-2008, 09:37 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by hexxLS4
Remember back when we asked for a moderator? Well, I recently got an infraction with my pic sig...so I decided to roll the topic of LS4 moderation into my response.
So...you gonna fix your sig, or what???