LS4 Performance Grand Prix GXP | Monte Carlo SS | Impala SS | LaCrosse Super

St louis area meet

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2008, 09:21 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djfeezy
I'd be there if I wasn't still in Iraq.
Thats cool man. Well have to all meet up when you get back. Be careful over there. Radorider03 come if ya can. The more the merrier. I'm all about taking places over. Ha! Come one come all.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:40 AM
Launching!

Street Machines Nationals is in town this weekend so i dont think im going to make it. I have a grudge to settle with a Mustang. Sorry.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:39 PM
On The Tree

dang IKE is going to **** on or parade its supposed to rain on sunday im still up for going thought what about you guys
Old 09-10-2008, 12:34 AM
Launching!

Yea the weather sucks for this weekend. Who knows though the weather changes every day sometimes in the midwest. I'm still down for meeting up. We just won't get many or great pics for here and our cars will wet instead of clean. But oh well.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

Im still coming my wife wont be. Theres a church picnic going on that sunday No wife O YEAH
Old 09-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Launching!

Now I'm hearing scattered showers for sunday... YEA!!! Hopefully when we meet up it won't be showering. Some good news. I just hope I can shake this cold by sunday.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

I dont think it is supposed to be too cold on sunday. Also, the meteorologist have no idea if it is going to rain 10 minutes from now, so I don't even expect it to rain on sunday. LOL.
Old 09-12-2008, 11:51 PM
Launching!

Pro_performer I said I have a cold, not its gonna be cold. I'm starting to feel better. Not to rain on the parade again but its supposed to rain its *** off sunday. I dunno. I'm thinking we should do this next sunday or so. It just ain't gonna be any fun if its pouring or we are getting soaked the whole time. I'd rather just hold out for better weather. What do you guys think? I really wanna meet with you guys and talk cars. And I don't want you guys to be mad at me if we don't meet up this sunday because of the weather. Let me know what you guys think. I will check this post and reply or pm you guys tomorrow nite.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

I dont mind if we wait until next sunday. I would prefer it not to rain also. Just let me know!
Old 09-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Launching!

pro_performer that sounds good. Lets try this again Sunday Sept. 21 @ T.G.I. Friday's in south county around 1 p.m. Hope for some good weather this time around. I'll p.m. mp4life23 and hardblu.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:06 AM
On The Tree

i will have to talk to the wife we are supposed to be at a wedding on sunday ill let you know whats up
Old 09-16-2008, 05:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

All I need is a date and I should be good to meet up. I can do saturday's or sundays, just let me know!
Old 09-17-2008, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you're interested, I know local tuner that can tune our cars. I do not know what he charges or what kind of gains he can get from his tunes. If you're interested in getting your SS tuned, let me know and I will try to arrange a date/time where we could all meet and have it done one by one? I'll to check to see if he's up to it?

Same guy I use for my SS Camaro since 2001 and well established tuner in the STL area.

He also many more GM and Ford models.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:25 AM
Launching!

I also tune, with HP Tuners. I can tune LS4's. If you need proof just take a ride with me. I'm readily available and I charge $250 for life on the LS4 tunes as many times as needed for mods. Look at my earlier post on here if any questions.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:51 PM
On The Tree

Thats good to know. I'm not a tuner but I know he goes way beyond HP Tuners. But again, I'm a not tuner. He and another guy started in 99 tuning LS1's which lead to other GM models and Ford models. The other guy is in Cali.

It was a suggestion, and I'm all for you doing the tunes!
Old 09-19-2008, 08:28 PM
Launching!

Well let me know Hardblu if you need a tune sometime. But I wouldn't be mad if you had your buddy do it either. Cuz trust me if I knew someone thats was reputable and I could trust that tuned. Believe me they woulda tuned my car. Well, i dunno. I'm kinda **** about my own stuff. I don't let ppl work on my car(besides dealer cuz warranty free!) But anyways tuning is a lotta reading listening and experimenting. I gotta upperhand though cuz I'm an ASE certified technician and have been working on cars for almost 10years as a career. So that helps. Anyways I'm gonna quit babbling now.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Sorry guys i couldnt make it. My wife made me go to this wedding witch had no alchol witch sucked big time how was the meet?
Old 09-22-2008, 09:32 PM
On The Tree

Well let me know Hardblu if you need a tune sometime. But I wouldn't be mad if you had your buddy do it either. Cuz trust me if I knew someone thats was reputable and I could trust that tuned. Believe me they woulda tuned my car. Well, i dunno. I'm kinda **** about my own stuff. I don't let ppl work on my car(besides dealer cuz warranty free!) But anyways tuning is a lotta reading listening and experimenting. I gotta upperhand though cuz I'm an ASE certified technician and have been working on cars for almost 10years as a career. So that helps. Anyways I'm gonna quit babbling now.

I will. Its always to good to know a good reputable car tech!

I still look forward to a meet?
Old 09-22-2008, 10:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Smile

Originally Posted by HardBlu
Well let me know Hardblu if you need a tune sometime. But I wouldn't be mad if you had your buddy do it either. Cuz trust me if I knew someone thats was reputable and I could trust that tuned. Believe me they woulda tuned my car. Well, i dunno. I'm kinda **** about my own stuff. I don't let ppl work on my car(besides dealer cuz warranty free!) But anyways tuning is a lotta reading listening and experimenting. I gotta upperhand though cuz I'm an ASE certified technician/plus I work on multi-million dollar equipment, and have been working on cars & trucks for (10years as a career. So that helps.) Anyways I'm gonna quit babbling now.

I will. Its always to good to know a good reputable car tech!

I still look forward to a meet?
Hey that's good 2 know, I'm the same way as you. Can't stand someone else working on my stuff, don't matter their education, just pisses me off! I'm still a factory cert car tech. Which means I'm covered for 100K GM miles.

Last edited by 06WHITEMCSS; 09-22-2008 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Im drunk! So disreguard! please.....inless I make sinse!!
Old 09-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Launching!

Nobody actually got to meet up sunday. pro_performer had some problems with his car so I chilled in a parking lot waiting, but its all good **** happens. We all need to figure out a sunday when we all can meet up for sure and hopefully not have shitty rainy weather. We gotta make something happen kinda soon though, before we know it winter will be here.