LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 12:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default exhaust

I was recntly at a new years party, i swear i didn't drink. Anyways i missed the road an was back up an hit a mound of dirt, so i had to cleaned my tips. Upon further inspection i noticed my passenger side tip was pushed up into the back side of the car underneath. It also bent the tube running into gthe muffle back an kinked it would this affect power it feels like its running bad an doesn't want to accelerate as good. It didn't do anything to the muffler at all you think it would be pretty easy to pull the pipe out or heat the pipe up ? this just sucks this happen cause im not even drunk dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 12:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmm that shouldnt affect it to bad. how bad is the kink ? you might be able to just bend it back but idk. pics would help. that sucks tho man :\ at least your alright. it could of ended up being alot worse then that
Old 01-01-2009, 09:46 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah it did sound awful, grinding an stuff its not a bad kink. I just feel when you really love your car you notice everything, if i can't get it out i may just keep the tips an then cut the exhaust a few inchs out from the muffle on both sides. Never did get to drunk just had a good buzz going
Old 01-01-2009, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah ill put some pics of it up later, my parents are home and they'll think i got high an drunk out of mind if they see it so i'll wait till they leave to take pic's
Old 01-01-2009, 10:31 AM
TECH Junkie

yeah man i know what you mean about loving it and noticing everything. its a good thing so you know if someone touched it. if its not so bad then its probably not hurting performance at all
Old 01-01-2009, 10:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

to be honest i think it sounds badass wright nowits just wright where the tubing elbows it kinked it a tad bit otherwise then that its all good
Old 01-01-2009, 10:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Kmaroman
to be honest i think it sounds badass wright nowits just wright where the tubing elbows it kinked it a tad bit otherwise then that its all good
then **** it keep it lol

Quick Reply: exhaust