LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

PCM tuner cats

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2009, 09:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PCM tuner cats

I have a 94 z28 Lt1/M6-3.42s. It also has LT-4 kit, shorty headers, and MSD ignition.
Does anyone have a Tune up they can send me for the tuner cat program that takes advantage of these mods. This car gets crappy fuel mileage and seems to have too much intial timing, I will eventually learn all the ins and outs of the program but for now would like it to run better.
Thanks
BobH
Hudb1@aol.com
Old 02-20-2009, 10:19 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you have a wideband? do you know where your AFR is, do you know where your BLM's are, why do you think it has too much initial timing, have you done any logs with datamaster yet, download datamaster for free, you get 20 free logs, if you are running vista on your laptop and you run DM in compatability for XP SP2 it seems to not keep track of the ammount of free logs you have done, lol. Great program that will help you get the most out of your tune. I'd send ya my tune but it is an A4 not a m6, im just starting to really get a handle on my tune and try to get the most out of it, if you want to email me yours i can compare it to mine and let ya know what differences i am using. Try datamaster out though it is a great program and really helps with the timing, add a little at a time if you get a small knock in a certain range back it off there