LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

How to identify LT4 Intake and Heads

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 07:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

You guys don't seem to see the difference between posting bad info and specifically arguining against and contradicting good info.

Look at my first post, no hostility or anything, just trying to correct info.

The unpleasantness came after I posted the right information with some proof and someone then had to post bad information again.

Like I said, imagine what other common beliefs are so very wrong.
Old 03-18-2009, 07:05 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 54 Likes on 48 Posts

Not everyone has the same way of getting something across, but I would rather have the correct information than wrong information.

IMHO, you should not go back and edit [delete content of] posts. It takes away the continuity of the thread for anyone that reads it in the future.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:47 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 96capricemgr
You guys don't seem to see the difference between posting bad info and specifically arguining against and contradicting good info.

The unpleasantness came after I posted the right information with some proof and someone then had to post bad information again.

Dude...you made a post that I skimmed over because I don't usually read your posts becuase so many of them are negative. I made a post after that stating information that I thought was correct that turned out to be wrong. Then you called me an imbecile...and then the last sentence of your last post post??? "imagine what other common beliefs are so very wrong". Let's hear the other "common beliefs" that apperently you are a genius about. And by the sounds of it you have never argued a point and then ended up being wrong...Haha no chance of that. EVERYONE has done it. Even you. So maybe instead of being a jerk about it...just state the correct info again if you have to. What I posted did not call for your name calling me and other posters.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who cares!
Old 03-18-2009, 11:19 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 196 Likes on 138 Posts

Dwayne you meanie lol!
Old 03-18-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 96capricemgr

he most likely skimmed through all the other posts and responsed directly to the first post

I don't think his response was intended to contradict your information. you have to look at the situation as such in relation to world is flat vs round arguement of old. people accepted that the world was flat because that was what they were lead to believe, no reason to crucify those who follow such simply because that is what the majority believes. there are better ways to educate and inform, too easily you fly off the handle and feel the need to belittle others
Old 03-18-2009, 03:19 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by shbox
Actually, they don't bolt up without interference with the valve cover gasket rail on the LT1 head. The A and B head intake cross section pics in the very link you posted clearly shows that.
Ahah. Thanks Rob.

Quick Reply: How to identify LT4 Intake and Heads