LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Shootout results?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 08:40 AM
9 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by TABBED 5.3
congrats, what times were you running?
ran 10.40's all day.....ran 10.51 to win it with a tire going down lol....

Originally Posted by I_Need_Land
there were a bunch of spectators on MY side of the track, other side only had a handful.
awesome pics and vids man!!!!

Originally Posted by SS MPSTR
GMHTP there?
Yep....

Originally Posted by Nitro Dave's Nitrous Outlet
We had a great time. Could have not asked for better weather. Those that missed the event and keep saying well I'm going next year and never go you are missing out on a great time. The LTX community is like no other. Not only do we have a great weekend of racing but we all also stick together to hang out afterwards. Don't miss out next year. Start getting ready now!

Us Texas guys are traveling back now. Ready to get home!
Dave
It was great meeting all you guys had a lot of fun, the hotel parking lot was hilarious lol.....cant wait till next year!!!

Originally Posted by taner
repeated Mod PA winner, and also Outlaw r/u. last 2 passes was like skating on ice, lol!!!
Congrats tanner!!! That last pass you made me and brady were standing behind the starting line goin......"holy $hit, holy $hit, holy $hit" the whole pass lol....nice drivin!!!! You gotta come down to New England and go racin some time.... be nice to get another fast LT1 down here I'm all alone lol...

Originally Posted by roadtrip120
Just got home , 15 hrs later... It was worth it, car ran good, and got to catch up with old friends and make new ones. Everyone needs to attend the LTX Shootout, an amazing event!!!

THANKS to the LTX CREW, for putting on the event, it couldn't be done with out you and all of our sponsors.

Congrats to all the winners
Absolutly thanks to everybody that helped put it together and everybody I met.....awesome time!!! So where we goin racin between here and texas dude?? lol

Originally Posted by GIZMO
Congratulations!

Veronica and I really enjoyed eating dinner with you and your dad. You are a really great young man. I look forward to racing with you again next year.

Take Care,

Daren
Thanks Daren, it was nice meeting you and your wife veronica you are great people, I had an awesome time can't wait till next year!!! Gotta put this tank on a diet for next year though

Again thanks to the LTX Shootout Crew for an awesome job and a great track to run at. Thanks to everybody else including Brady and Daren for having the air tanks ready when i got the tire going down on the last pass!! Met some great people and made alot of friends....awesome!!!

Mike Verdolotti

Quick Reply: Shootout results?