LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

93 tuning

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 93 tuning

I am about to drop a 383 with Le2 heads & hotcam in my car (yes I know the hotcam is small for a 383 with le2 heads, but the thing has a cast crank which I know are not known to take alot of power & that is what came with the motor) & was wondering if anyone had any .bin files that are something close to that for a 93.

I bought all the stuff to burn my own chips and to emulate a chip so I can change stuff in real-time on a dyno if need be, but want something that is reasonably close to have on the car for initial startup.

I know that 93's don't use MAF & that likely there aren't a ton of people with speed density tunes, but am hoping I can get something close to get the thing running decent before more fine tuning it.

I am also debating the idea of having someone tune the thing once it is back up and operational b/c I really don't have that good an idea of what I'm doing when it comes to that front.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:09 PM
Banned

www.lt1pcmtuning.com
Old 11-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Staging Lane

I got a pcm4less tune in it right now, but may consider that guy. I have read through all the info on the site before. Just hate to have to dump another couple hundred after I already have dumped a couple hundred on the old tune.