LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Can I Win?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 08:34 AM
9 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Big Al
I creamed a Cobra with my 2002 all stock Z28. Saw him at the drags about a month later running 16's. OK, he couldn't drive, but still......

On that note our local Corvette club has events at the strip. How the hell can any new Vette run a 16? I mean if you just put it in drive and smashed the pedal....

Al 95 Z28
yep.....this is the case alot of times.......i ran a kid with a pullied 03 cobra with my GTO.......every shift id jump a car on him......then he reel him self back up to my passangers door and id shift and bam another car.......i kicked his teeth in because of driving.....needless to say i broke my shifter that night cause i have this little disease where i dont like to take my right foot off the floorboard but hey i won lol......and b&m has a lifetime warranty so it s all good lol

Originally Posted by chris95lt1ta
ok no offense but that doesnt help me at all

Originally Posted by 96TransAmboosted
The modular motor will eat a stock lt1, I hate to say that since I hate stangs win a passion but its true. They have good mid top end and you may get the hole but it should catch and pull on you. And once he gets more street time it will make him have the edge that much more. A4 lt1 need some help
those things are friggin turds lol..............the have the cylinder head flow of a swizzle stick.........he will be fine long as his car is running good........hes got a couple of mods he should be able to run 100mph in the 1/4.......the stang will be lucky to see 98........2mph will give him a solid pull on the highway espically if they race past the 1/4 mile point.....

Originally Posted by gregrob
Headers / Catback / Gear / tune / rape.
really greg??? wow..........ok ........ill say it for you........

SPRAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd slap a 100 shot on the biotch and just cave his doors in...........but thats just me
Old 08-11-2011, 02:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Lol now you're talking !!

Quick Reply: Can I Win?