LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

what direction to go now????

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2011, 11:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what direction to go now????

Ok... so I have a 95 camaro t56 convertible, its got a stock rebuilt lt1 with pacesetter long tubes off road y magnaflow catback deleted air and egr bbk throttle body ported maf ends slp cold air intake msd 6al msd opti msd coil and msd wires lightweight flywheel and ram clutch not sure which one, pro 5.0 shifter 93 t-56 ls1 driveshaft richmond 4:11's tubular subframe and all tubular control arms sfc panhard bar and panhard bar relocation kit. on bg drag radials i went a 12.9 at 1.9 60 foot @ 109... not too bad for a convertible and i still have a/c haha. ok so my question is where to go from here.... it has a stock tune should i have it tuned??? I also have a nitrous plate off a TPI motor and an extra stock intake, should I have the intake ported to 58mm and bolt on the nitrous plate... and will a TPI plate work on an LT1. I also have a set of bigger injectors... should i port the intake and install the injectors and nitrous and then get it tuned... basically i want to make a little more power as easy as possible.... thanks for the input guys!
Old 09-20-2011, 11:35 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NegativeCamber
I also have a set of bigger injectors... should i port the intake and install the injectors and nitrous and then get it tuned... basically i want to make a little more power as easy as possible.... thanks for the input guys!
What kind of injectors? If they are well used, I would send them out to be tested. I learned the hard way on my last motor. As for the tune there are several different options.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

theyre brand new and im not sure the kind... i got em from a guy building an lt1 for his 71 cutlass he said 28lb??????? with just the mild mods i have and a tune will the injectors help much?

Quick Reply: what direction to go now????