LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

im new here

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default im new here

So like I said I'm new here a friend of mine referred me to come here...
Anyway I have a stock 95 trans am lt1 of course, I wanna do a twin turbo setup on a ls1.......so basically I'm looking for a 12 bolt rear end, a stock ls1 complete with a transmission. Were would b the best place for me to get that? If anyone could help me out that would be much appreciated. Thanks. O ya and the harness and whatever else I forgot to mention.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:17 AM

Really?? No one can help?? No suggestions?? No one knows anything??

Last edited by 95transbird; 02-27-2012 at 01:25 AM.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:38 AM
12 Second Club

You kindof posted in the wrong area of the forum buddy lol. I know you have an LT1, but you are asking questions regarding an LS1 build...so this kindof should be in an LS1 related area of the forum, not the LT1/LT4 forums...ALSO, it looks like you are posting a "Wanting To Buy" ad, so try posting in the "Parts Classifieds" section under the "Parts Wanted" area. That is where people look to sell items they have...also I know of a few people in the Parts Classifieds section who are selling complete, modded, and parted out LS1's along with some 12-Bolts, harnesses, etc.

There are a lot of VERY knowledgeable and experienced people on this site that can and will help you. Just make sure you post in the right areas to get the best responses. Hope this helps buddy!
Old 02-27-2012, 02:26 AM

Thanks like I said new to this but thanks I'll look in the other sections
Old 02-27-2012, 03:56 AM
12 Second Club

It's ok buddy, no worries, I am just trying to make sure you get the attention of people who actually CAN help you. A LOT of the LT1 guys know what is going on and are great with LS1's too, but for example, I know LT1...I don't know ANYTHING about LS1 hardly lol.
Old 02-27-2012, 06:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Merv should be able to chime in and inform you of the swap.

The 12 bolt, I would start PMing sponsors on here to see who can give you the best deal or craiglist and find an F-body specific 12 bolt.

The engine and trans will be harder to find. Do you want to run A4 or M6 transmission? If A4 you will need a built unit. Want to retain the AC?

So many questions to this swap. Post in the classifieds section, whats your budget for this?
Old 02-27-2012, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Z28Camaro30Ann
You kindof posted in the wrong area of the forum buddy lol. I know you have an LT1, but you are asking questions regarding an LS1 build...so this kindof should be in an LS1 related area of the forum, not the LT1/LT4 forums...ALSO, it looks like you are posting a "Wanting To Buy" ad, so try posting in the "Parts Classifieds" section under the "Parts Wanted" area. That is where people look to sell items they have...also I know of a few people in the Parts Classifieds section who are selling complete, modded, and parted out LS1's along with some 12-Bolts, harnesses, etc.

There are a lot of VERY knowledgeable and experienced people on this site that can and will help you. Just make sure you post in the right areas to get the best responses. Hope this helps buddy!
would u be able to have any of those ppl contact me via private message?
Thanks

Quick Reply: im new here