LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

abs delete and ac delete

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 12:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default abs delete and ac delete

i knows its been mentioned on here before but were can i find abs delete kit. deleted ac but want a cover for the black box on firewall would like to keep heater is there heateer parts in the black box??
Old 06-29-2012, 01:03 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SJM makes the ABS delete but can be a pain in the ***, thats why i had custom lines made, go to ebay and you can find a couple different type of delete plates for the A/C box on the fire wall or you can make one and yes you can keep heat while doing this.
Old 06-29-2012, 06:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

For AC delete if you are doing the whole HVAC, Ive found most panels from BMR or Madman etc are very overpriced for a flat piece of metal ($50+). Its frowned upon and probably illegal, but if you go to a construction site and find the dumpster that says METAL ONLY, just grab a piece of sheetmetal out of it and use that. I work at a construction site and thats what I did. Do a search on AC DELETE HEAT and you will find threads where people made their own panels. The heater core is in that black box and the fan assembly so you do need those pieces.

Quick Reply: abs delete and ac delete