LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

To Set Ther Record Straight

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 08:42 AM
9 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

message to everyone going.........PROTECT YOUR RIGS!! id hate do have myself or any other of us seen on cnn in the morning for chasing somebody down....
Old 10-25-2012, 11:20 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quik95lt1
message to everyone going.........PROTECT YOUR RIGS!! id hate do have myself or any other of us seen on cnn in the morning for chasing somebody down....
Guys I apreciate the concern. I think the best bet is for us to stay here at home and let you guys enjoy the race. I don't and won't be the cause of trouble started by this guy. Last thing want is for someone to get hurt over petty bs. Have fun and post how you do up there.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:20 PM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

West Side Story all up in here!
Old 10-25-2012, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by hvyss
Guys I apreciate the concern. I think the best bet is for us to stay here at home and let you guys enjoy the race. I don't and won't be the cause of trouble started by this guy. Last thing want is for someone to get hurt over petty bs. Have fun and post how you do up there.
Does this crap really go on at tracks? Sounds like something not worth going to prison over. Unless the person's mentally ill.

BTW what's the big deal about a progressive controller?
Old 10-25-2012, 01:31 PM
9 Second Club

id hate to see you stay home man thats nuts........
Old 10-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Teching In

With or without Frank i will be there! With or without the car i will be there! I am not staying home because some little thug wigger wannabe wants to txt me threats about stealing the car and other nonsense, i can handle mine! I understand Franks stand on this, he is older than me and doesn't want to deal with the drama and i respect his decesion. This guy has also stated he has family that works at Cecil and will make sure they wont let us run blah blah...... joel, race was our car against his 200 shot to whatever he wants to spray. he has a 383 with LE heads, cam, intake with an induction Solutions direct port and a plate....Car probably weighs a cpl hundred pounds less than ours.....We have a 385 with AI stock casting heads, intake and AI spec'd cam with a set of harris speed works selenoids and a single shark nozzle before the throttle body.....Race was for $500. I really hate that this race won't be taking place but it is what it is.....We are running here what he is runnung up there in negative DA, actualy a little quicker here.....Really appreciate you guys stepping up, thats what i love about this LTx Shootout community but I don't want to see any of you guys get involved in our mess. I talked alot of trash to this guy over the race and his times he claims he runs and i guess he just couldn't handle it like a grown *** man.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Rob94hawk
Does this crap really go on at tracks? Sounds like something not worth going to prison over. Unless the person's mentally ill.

BTW what's the big deal about a progressive controller?
These guys think they are hard on the mean streets of Philly. And there isnt really a big deal about a progressive in my opinion but the class rules in Extreme Street Power Adder say you can't use one. We showed up that to run Mod P/A because they weren't going to allow Turbo 350/400 transmissions but the decided to let us switch classes and the only way we had to activate the kit was using the progressive to activate because we took the window switch out when it was installed....

Last edited by gingram94z28; 10-25-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:20 PM
9 Second Club

look...........everybody needs to chill the **** out.........i started up that little cecil get togehter for our tight nit group to go down and have some fun and hang out like the shootout........instead we now have god knows who coming from god know where and all this bull ****.................i dont wanna see any issues down there, nobody going should have to worry aobut their cars or their own safety........i really hate the internet.....i can understand why the big boys dont post on ehre hardly ever anymore.........im starting to feel the same........
Old 10-25-2012, 03:34 PM
9 Second Club

who cares

I wouldnt care if you did use a progressive id just hit more out the gate progressives are for sissies
Old 10-25-2012, 03:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by quik95lt1
look...........everybody needs to chill the **** out.........i started up that little cecil get togehter for our tight nit group to go down and have some fun and hang out like the shootout........instead we now have god knows who coming from god know where and all this bull ****.................i dont wanna see any issues down there, nobody going should have to worry aobut their cars or their own safety........i really hate the internet.....i can understand why the big boys dont post on ehre hardly ever anymore.........im starting to feel the same........
When the facebook page went public thats when they saw it and decided to show up, just saying. And nobody is arguing on here, it went down on the Impala forums and he decided to come over and try to start ****. And in all honesty this guy wasn't a bad guy that i knew of, shared many phone convos with him helping him the tuner cats ect......Met him at Cecil last Dec and was gonna run but he broke. We actualy took a race against a procharged 300c that he was supposed to money race that day for him and won....He lives close by and races at Cecil every weekend. It has nothing to do with the get together, it will go off without a hitch. When i said not let "us" run i meant me and frank, not anyone else. You guys will still have fun and have a good day. The main reason for not comming is because i don't want to drive 9 hrs to be told i can't run because that would suck. I dunno why it came to that but like i said, it is what it is. it started out as a friendly grudge race and some ppl just can't be adults about it.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Cool

Originally Posted by mdacton
who cares

I wouldnt care if you did use a progressive id just hit more out the gate progressives are for sissies
LOL! Cool story
Old 10-25-2012, 05:36 PM
TECH Regular

Frank, you just tell me where and when this goes down and I will personally stand watch over your rig and car any time any place.

Your personal bodyguard
Brian
Old 10-25-2012, 08:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 93 LT1 Vette
Frank, you just tell me where and when this goes down and I will personally stand watch over your rig and car any time any place.

Your personal bodyguard
Brian
Brian thanks I appreciate the offer. This guy is not worth my f'ing time.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:26 PM
TECH Regular

Frank, the offer stands or if you want to roll up and need some beef, I've got some partners in crime about 15 mins out of Philly in Worsham, that will gladly lend their support. I can drop you a number if need be. I read all 223 posts on the Impala forum last night, a lot of trash talking. To bad things got to get so complicated.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 93 LT1 Vette
Frank, the offer stands or if you want to roll up and need some beef, I've got some partners in crime about 15 mins out of Philly in Worsham, that will gladly lend their support. I can drop you a number if need be. I read all 223 posts on the Impala forum last night, a lot of trash talking. To bad things got to get so complicated.
Pm sent
Old 10-26-2012, 07:00 PM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Link to the thread on the Impala forum?
Old 10-26-2012, 07:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll be there also.....

We WILL have a GREAT time.

PERIOD!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

Good air,good track why not?
Old 10-26-2012, 07:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good air,good track why not?
when I wrote "we" I was including you if you still wanted to come.

There will be no issues.....
Old 10-26-2012, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I hope you go. I seriously doubt that this guy is anything other than talk. I do realize that people have their cars stolen all the time out of motel parking lots, etc., but I don't think he would be stupid enough to steal it AFTER telling everyone he was going to. As for your personal safety......again I bet it's all talk.

Show up.
Have fun.
Take HIS $$$.
Post the results (with video hopefully) for all the world to see.

Quick Reply: To Set Ther Record Straight