LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Can someone please look at this Datamaster file for me?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2013, 02:31 PM
duh
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Can someone please look at this Datamaster file for me?

So my car has misfire issues. They're random, from idle all the way through the powerband. Car is a '93 Z with Longtubes and LS1 lid. A.I.R is disconnected but running my EWP. The EGR is disconnected of sorts. The Valve and Solenoid are still on the car, but not connected. Solenoid is connected to the harness to avoid an EGR code, but there are no vacuum lines to it. Valve is still there just to keep the back of the intake plugged up. I have a stock tune (as far as I know) I'm trying to figure out what is making this thing misfire. I thought maybe O2's but it still does it at WOT. The Log I took this morning on my short ride to work. BTW it only does this in Closed Loop. Open loop and the car runs great and pulls with no miss at all. Any direction you guys can give me would be great.

Ah yea, Fuel pressure is fantastic from idle all the way up and there is no arching of wires (had the hood off running at night and there are no pretty blue light shows). Plugs are a few years old TR55, but they look brand new when I checked them the other day.
Attached Files
File Type: hpl
drivetowork.hpl (289.0 KB, 70 views)
Old 06-02-2013, 09:42 AM
duh
TECH Fanatic

Almost 100 views and no one has any ideas on this??
Old 06-02-2013, 11:51 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish i could help but you just let me know that I can data log a 93 how do you do that?
Old 06-02-2013, 12:11 PM
duh
TECH Fanatic

I believe the cable is from AKM (I don't remember cause I bought it a few years back) It's just the OBD I to USB cable. Then Datamaster supports it just fine. Personally you need it if you're having the car tuned, since nobody local to me (even Speed Inc. and FLP) tunes 93's, they're all mail order chips.
Old 06-02-2013, 12:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OOk cool thanks!k

Quick Reply: Can someone please look at this Datamaster file for me?