UPDATED 383 build.. thanks for any help! - Page 2 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

UPDATED 383 build.. thanks for any help!

Old 07-02-2015, 11:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

This helps open the window for tuning and help it be more forgiving. At 150 level tune don't have be perfect.. but my motor is setup for a 400 shot. Not that I'll spary that anytime soon.. but it got all the tuning windows done to help it at that level.
Old 11-16-2017, 11:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by criticalx View Post
This helps open the window for tuning and help it be more forgiving. At 150 level tune don't have be perfect.. but my motor is setup for a 400 shot. Not that I'll spary that anytime soon.. but it got all the tuning windows done to help it at that level.
so after seeing your other posts I went back to find your build and I found some interesting reading...what machine work did you end up doing to the heads or other areas to warrant a 400 shot. What cc chamber/quench relationship did you end up with after "softening" chambers.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: UPDATED 383 build.. thanks for any help!

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: