LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Sticky This Lt4 Conversion Why Not To Buy

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 12:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Sticky This Lt4 Conversion Why Not To Buy

Since so many people dont know what the kit is and think you will get 425hp can we make a sticky explaining it, and explaining the hot cam etc It would help keep so many thread about this subject from coming up.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Maybe an LT4 FAQ sticky. The kit can be a good choice for some I think the point most of us would like to make is that the majority of those who come asking about it need to do a whole lot more research and discover there are other alternatives some of which can make more power for less money. What we get frustrated with is the shear volume you can read about this one kit leads newbies to think it is like the one perfect setup and frankly there is no such thing.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96capricemgr
Maybe an LT4 FAQ sticky. The kit can be a good choice for some I think the point most of us would like to make is that the majority of those who come asking about it need to do a whole lot more research and discover there are other alternatives some of which can make more power for less money. What we get frustrated with is the shear volume you can read about this one kit leads newbies to think it is like the one perfect setup and frankly there is no such thing.

I agree. Give people all of the basic info about the setup.