LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Rick Hendrick Edition?

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2006, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ec_nova
tell them to shut the **** up. Cars were meant to be driven, and modified. GM didn't send your car through the assembly line thinking "oh man, this is a rare package, i hope nobody ever modifies it." I don't care if i have a geo metro or a porsche gt1, if there's something about it i don't like, i'm going to change it, and you bet your *** i'm going to drive the hell out of it, too. (maybe not the metro lol)

I agree, leave wrinkles in the pavement.
Old 04-16-2006, 05:30 PM
TECH Resident

Oh i totally agree with the last two posts. That has been my mentality since day one when i took the Firehawk decals off. It still has the "collector's" VIN number and i still have the console plaque, but that's it. But like i said, everything is different. I don't much care for the Formula body styles (which mine was) so when i did the paint i said...meh, shrugged my shoulders and said...let's do a T/A conversion too. Now it's basically a 94 Firehawk cloned into a 97 WS6. I get **** for it all the time, from the "true, and purists" but it's like you said...it's my car, and i modified it to something i can't help but smile over everytime i get in it.

Here's a pic:

(It doesn't have any of those stickers anyomre (window or fender) )
Old 04-16-2006, 07:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

that car looks amazing. lt1 ws6's are sex. I can't wait to get my wheels on, then fixed and painted ina couple months what color black did you go with?
Old 04-16-2006, 07:35 PM
TECH Resident

that car looks amazing. lt1 ws6's are sex. I can't wait to get my wheels on, then fixed and painted ina couple months what color black did you go with?
Thanks bud. It's BMW Carbon Black.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i know this is a weird question, but how black is it? i'm painting my car soon and i want it to be BLACK black, mega black, level 10 super black if you catch my drift haha. I guess it's getting to the time where i should start picking out a color, once i buy tires paint is the next thing.

Where did you get the paint? My friend's dad is fixing my dent and painting it for me, so i have to find some good paint for it.
Old 04-16-2006, 07:59 PM
TECH Resident

i know this is a weird question, but how black is it? i'm painting my car soon and i want it to be BLACK black, mega black, level 10 super black if you catch my drift haha. I guess it's getting to the time where i should start picking out a color, once i buy tires paint is the next thing.

Where did you get the paint? My friend's dad is fixing my dent and painting it for me, so i have to find some good paint for it.
It's from BMW. Actually their (BMW's) Jet Black is pretty freakin' black. The Porchse Black is pretty black also.

But this color is not for you. It's (depending on what light and angle you are) black, blue, purple, grey...so it's not a "black" that you would want if you are looking for pitch black.
Old 04-16-2006, 08:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That's a damn good looking car SLP. I echo what a few others have already said, I would mod it too, mod abuse is much different than abuse from neglect, ie, not changing oil and **** like that.

Quick Reply: Rick Hendrick Edition?