LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Need Help!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 10:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Help!!!

Cant seem to understand what's wrong with my setup. It's a 1993. Took it for a drive today after the motor swap and noticed that when idling the RPMs jump from 1k to 1400k, when coming to a stop it bogs and wants to die, alot of the time when I did come to a stop it bogged, and when I would try to go past part throttle or wot it would bog.
Feels like it's getting to much fuel. My mechanic told me that with the stock injectors it runs like night and day (much better). My question is what's going wrong with my 37# Racetronix injectors? They worked fine with the exact same motor when it was in my 94 Camaro. Now in the 93 I'm having issues. I looked over my tune and the only thing that seems a little off is my injector flow rate is set at 40.3. I dont feel that's the reason though. If someone can look over my tune that would be great but as far as I can see it looks fine and Alvin says it's fine.
What am I missing here? I didnt notice any vacuum leaks or anything unusual motor wise so what else do I need to look at? We took the motor from a 94. Is there anything electronic on the motor for 94 that doesnt work with the 93 setup that could cause these issues?