LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

TH400 Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 12:06 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

About the oil pressure thing I'd just change the sender to be sure, its only like $25 and its better than taking out your bearings or the crank if its actually loosing oil pressure.

And on the rear if you are going to spend some coil on moser axles and auburn LS then I would strongly suggest the LPW brace kit to help prevent axle movement. There is a thread over on camaroz28.com about bracing the 10 bolt up and a handful of guys that are running then into the low 11s or high 10s without any problems. I'm not saying that its a fix all, but if you want to save a little cash for now and have the rear hold up for a while I think its a well spend $250 or so. I'll see if I can dig up the post and send you a link. I'm planning on doing the brace kit to my car since its an A4 and has a little better chance of surviving, especially if I don't add slicks....well mabye DRs a little down the road

*EDIT* Heres the link http://web.camaross.com/forums/showt...t=bullet+proof

Last edited by Turnin20s; 07-22-2007 at 12:14 AM.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:17 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wouldnt the sended be bad all the time or does it work harded at higher speeds ?
the car running alittle hot warmer i mean it was the 6th time down the track so maybe just heat caused it to do that ?

thanks for the link and help.

Quick Reply: TH400 Question