LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

data log that needs to be looked at.

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 11:21 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default data log that needs to be looked at.

ok i am going for a tune and trouble shooting on the 30th. i would like to take care of this before i go for the base tune. the car has been reset for the injectors that are in it. i have also disabled the emissions system, even though i am getting a freaking code for it. i have also swapped knock sensors from OBDI and OBDII to see if that code would go away, i lost that battle also. while watching this log run i came to the desicision that i will not do a driving log untill some of these issues are delt with. it has to be something simple and easy , that i have over looked. any input would be great.
http://www.mediafire.com/?1x2oyx9dtxn
Old 08-24-2007, 11:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

When you have the pcm tuned you can have the codes for the emmisions shut off.
Old 08-24-2007, 12:06 PM
TECH Regular

i have lt1 edit and have cut off all of the emissions in the ecm. my main concern is the 02 readings. notice how they keep reducing, i can't understand why they do that. that would mean a super lean condition. also notice when it logs a knock sensor code. i have swapped knock sensors and the code comes back anyway. heres a better format that makes it easier to read.
http://hpjvids.com/crazycurves/temp/jasonisdn.xls
Old 08-24-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

It's sorta hard to follow. It looks like your getting 12* of knock. And something is really messed up if the o2 reading progressively drop to .004v. It's going to see a lean condition if the EGR is stuck open. You sure you blocked the EGR and AIR????
Old 08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

You need to run the correct knock sensor for your computer (obd1 vs 2) or you will have major issues with knock readings.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:08 PM
TECH Regular

yeah they have been sealed for over 5 years. i also cut them off in the ecm. i got the knock sensor issue resolved. my sensor was bad and i finally got it to read correctly. now it floats around 1 degree to 3 degrees. the 02's are still dropping like flys. i saw someone say they had issues with the bosch 02's, so my retarded butt went and got some ac delco sensors. same issue different brand. any other ideas? i am fresh out
Old 08-25-2007, 07:47 PM
TECH Regular

http://www.mediafire.com/?cdsdyglc2tm
there is a file from today. i am only getting the dtc 26 (evap) code now. O2 sensors still doing the same thing. they just drop and drop untill they are @ next to nothing. its not like they are jumping , like they should. its just a steady drop.

Quick Reply: data log that needs to be looked at.