LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

c4 vette exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 03:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default c4 vette exhaust

dad owns a 93 vette and asked me to pick out an exhaust for him, i would assume just a catback, any suggestions for the catback?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by justmetk11
dad owns a 93 vette and asked me to pick out an exhaust for him, i would assume just a catback, any suggestions for the catback?
Corsa makes the best exhaust for the C4's. Its slightly louder than stock at idle and cruise but barks when you get on it with no renasince. Its also stainless steel. Its one of the more popular items we sell at our shop. If your interested in the cat back system, pm me. We get pretty good deals on them.
Old 02-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Teching In

First ? Is how much you want to spend? Do you want 3'' or 2 1/2''.Its a pretty go amount out there to look at. Corsa/B&B/ Borla and on and on. Hans down these three will lighten ya pockets the most. When I was looking I was leaning to the B&B. The older B&B's had a real bad drone sound.The newer are a lil better.Like stated up top the corsa has no drone,and is just lil louder than stock.The B&B has a low muscle car sound.The B&B when ya order ya can get a X pipe in place of the resanator. The Basement bottom you gonna pay for the three mentioned is in the $950 range. I went the coustom route.And It sounds just plane mean!!!
Old 02-13-2008, 12:42 AM
sbs
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by justmetk11
Go search in the C4tech section on the corvetteforum. Start with a search for "resonance."
Old 02-13-2008, 07:13 AM
TECH Regular

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did a backpressure test on mine. the entire system flows great right up until the mufflers. Replace the mufflers only with some straight through borlas or dynomax's, the rest is stainless steel and 2.75" diameter.