LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

f(*^ing @$$holes

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 08:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

I caught a couple of Punk *** Kids spray painting my reverse lights a purple color, I managed to catch one of them, I wont say much but let me tell you, He knows what purple paint taste like and..........
Old 04-27-2008, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lololololol
Old 04-27-2008, 01:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

dude dont feel bad. People **** me off to, it makes me feel like **** when something happens to my car cause i saved up forever to get a Z28, and then to have some lil basterds see it an be like theres some spoiled rich kid who's parents buys him everthing. Well it took me a ******* year to find my car so cheap an nice. I'd probaly shoot someone if i caught them in the act I'd just keep firing. I'd hope to make an example to everone in my town to never **** with my **** agian. I'd gaurintee no one would ever touch my car agian. It's just depraving that people would do something like this
Old 04-27-2008, 02:04 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry to hear bout the car man. I had my old beater/DD in my driveway a few years ago and some dumbass kids spray painted the back, drivers side, and hood with white spray paint. Even though it was just a $400 car I still would have beat their *** if I would have cought them. And like said above they probably would have learned how spray paint tasted

Another story me and some friends were going to the "real street drags" in my jeep when we got cut off by some younger asians in a van. My brother was driving and honked the horn at them since they were being jackasses and almost ran us off the road. We made our turn and the van came up behind us again they opened the rear sliding door and started swinging an aluminum bat at my jeep. My brother avoided every attempt they made and even got the driver of the van to slam the door shut on the guy who was swinging the bat at us. We slowed down and the van just kept on going. Then we get up to the next set of stoplights and a ******* bat comes flying into the side of my jeep. We pulled around into the parking lot and all 4 of us pile out of my jeep and 2 of my buddys that were following us in his Trans Am pulled in behind us. The kids got out of the van with small pieces of 2x4s and then they saw all of us and they got back into their van and drove away, but not before I got all of them on video. Called the cops, filled out a police, gave them the video, and nothing ever happened. The cop asked if we hit any of them or anything, we told him no and he says " off the record I wish you guys would have just beat all their asses and then called us, I would have taken care of the details" I guess the kids were going around the city smashing cars and eachother up with bats and ****

Sorry for the long post, but theres a place for kids like this......and its in the ground

Quick Reply: f(*^ing @$$holes