LTX Shootout Covers all LTX Shootout events

Smack Talk thread LTX Shootout 2012

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2012, 04:16 AM
Village Troll

Received 536 Likes on 388 Posts

Oh goodie! More **** to read. Can't wait to get to work!

Wonder if I need to ask Mr. Mouthpiece if I can at least read what's in this forum?

Edit...
All caught up now.

05HD,
When you asked "how much" when money was introduced it pretty much means you were willing to go that extra step. Once the total was given is when you got all wonky and started in on this weak attempt to save face. Now, popo states he can come down on the money therefore, since you are bold enough to say all that **** you did in the Edelbrock thread, should be able to work out something instead of lamely backing out. You have no reason to be scared, right? Don't be scared. Work this out and make some cash!

I've seen 17 y/o ricers work a better game than what you're pulling.

Last edited by SS RRR; 04-16-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:35 AM
9 Second Club

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

oh my god what have i done??? LMAO.............this **** is priceless........and btw.....i want winner!!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:54 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike... Your **** can't hold up... O5hd is boss ... Meanwhile... I plan on blowing my junk up, and getting **** faced.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:29 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 04-16-2012, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SS RRR
+1 SSS RR... this whole thing was a ricer proposion in the first place.

If I recall last year's attendance thread, 05HD said he was going to attend but we didn't see him there.

Originally Posted by 05HD
Not trying to be a cheapskate, but can I save a few bucks if I have no interest in the car show? You will understand when you see my car, lol.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SS RRR
Oh goodie! More **** to read. Can't wait to get to work! ....

Edit...
All caught up now.

05HD,
When you asked "how much" when money was introduced it pretty much means you were willing to go that extra step. Once the total was given is when you got all wonky and started in on this weak attempt to save face. Now, popo states he can come down on the money therefore, since you are bold enough to say all that **** you did in the Edelbrock thread, should be able to work out something instead of lamely backing out. You have no reason to be scared, right? Don't be scared. Work this out and make some cash!

Im glad its not just me that sees this, and I dont even know you SS RRR.

I may fly off the handle quick and let people know that they need an *** whoopin. (even though a person in my position would never do that...) BUT, if anyone thinks I have a melt down when dealing with a stupid person... WATCH me have a serious melt down when some one threatens to *** with my lively hood..... There are two things you dont threaten to *** with... a mans family... and a mans lively hood in which he takes care of that family.

Im only saying that, cause Im gonna let it slide ONCE. Mention it again, and there will be issues.

Last edited by popo8; 04-16-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by quik95lt1
oh my god what have i done??? LMAO.............this **** is priceless........and btw.....i want winner!!!!!

You want winner....? Sure Mike, Ill run you. LOL.

Originally Posted by ZGOBYBY
+1 SSS RR... this whole thing was a ricer proposion in the first place.

If I recall last year's attendance thread, 05HD said he was going to attend but we didn't see him there.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Old 04-16-2012, 05:50 PM
TECH Regular

DAMN... 946 views in like 3 days...>!!!!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:09 PM
10 Second Club

How much you want to set me out with that solid roller single plained aftermarket ecu lightweight racecar against my little HR streetcar.
Old 04-16-2012, 08:08 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BADHAWK51
How much you want to set me out with that solid roller single plained aftermarket ecu lightweight racecar against my little HR streetcar.
hmmmm................. 8 tenths???
Old 04-16-2012, 09:12 PM
TECH Regular

Almost 1000 views already... Im so impressed....
Old 04-16-2012, 09:23 PM
10 Second Club

hmmmm................. 8 tenths???

and the hit..............
Old 04-16-2012, 10:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Mike, i'd run you for the goof any time.

Popo doesn't race at the shootout (or anywhere else for that matter) though so he isn't going to run anyone but the person he accidentally agreed to run while he was drunk. It is just too bad he is going to have to spend a pile of money making his 600+ hp car track worthy to race me, hence this thread and all of the bs.

Originally Posted by popo8
I may fly off the handle quick and let people know that they need an *** whoopin. (even though a person in my position would never do that...) BUT, if anyone thinks I have a melt down when dealing with a stupid person... WATCH me have a serious melt down when some one threatens to *** with my lively hood..... There are two things you dont threaten to *** with... a mans family... and a mans lively hood in which he takes care of that family.

Im only saying that, cause Im gonna let it slide ONCE. Mention it again, and there will be issues.
I'm not an e-thug like you. I used that as a slap to your face to wake you up after you descended to threats of violence against me. Everyone has a right to make a living but, not if they are going to harm others. Plenty of people will know where I am on September 1 and they will know who to look at if anything happens to me or my property so, I am not scared of you.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

Popo doesn't race at the shootout (or anywhere else for that matter) though so he isn't going to run anyone but the person he accidentally agreed to run while he was drunk. It is just too bad he is going to have to spend a pile of money making his 600+ hp car track worthy to race me, hence this thread and all of the bs.

I'm not an e-thug like you. I used that as a slap to your face to wake you up after you descended to threats of violence against me. Everyone has a right to make a living but, not if they are going to harm others. Plenty of people will know where I am on September 1 and they will know who to look at if anything happens to me or my property so, I am not scared of you.

HAHAHA, you think you know me....

Thats MAPLE GROVE RACEWAY....

Your not even in the same league as me to "slap" me in the face.... Its cute though that you are scared of me... as I made mention of several times..... There is no fighting at the Shootout.... and NOT THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING... its just little punks like you need some discipline. Maybe its Mommy and Daddy who dropped the ball not smacking you around. Maybe if they would have... you would be a man... and not some p.w.t.

See you and the people watching you in KY.....

PS- I havent been drunk for at least a week sunshine. hahahahha. DOUCHEBAG!
Old 04-16-2012, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

HAHAHA, you think you know me....

Thats MAPLE GROVE RACEWAY....

Your not even in the same league as me to "slap" me in the face.... Its cute though that you are scared of me... as I made mention of several times..... There is no fighting at the Shootout.... and NOT THAT I WOULD DO ANYTHING... its just little punks like you need some discipline. Maybe its Mommy and Daddy who dropped the ball not smacking you around. Maybe if they would have... you would be a man... and not some p.w.t.

See you and the people watching you in KY.....

PS- I havent been drunk for at least a week sunshine. hahahahha. DOUCHEBAG!
Is that pic from your epic 20 second pass at 55 mph where a mazda 323 raped you on streetfire?

I'm glad to hear you are on the wagon now, maybe it will lead to a more useful member of society some day.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:29 PM
TECH Regular

Is that pic from your epic 20 second pass at 55 mph where a mazda 323 raped you on streetfire?

I'm glad to hear you are on the wagon now, maybe it will lead to a more useful member of society some day.

NO, different pass.... but none the less you clearly know Ive raced then. Mis shift or not... and it was a turbo 3, with awd.....

No wagon... I just dont drink when I type.....

Ive been more of a useful member of society then you could ever wish to be... I dont know what you do, but Im sure unhooking your home from the campground plumbing and electric you are currently staying at does not count as member of society as civilized people acknowledge these days.

So, chalk those tires, and remember that road kill makes for easy huntin....
Old 04-16-2012, 11:31 PM
TECH Regular

I gotta tell you... Im really touched you know so much about me... My street fire... you know where I work..... lol. Its cute, I have a gay fan.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

NO, different pass.... but none the less you clearly know Ive raced then. Mis shift or not... and it was a turbo 3, with awd.....

No wagon... I just dont drink when I type.....

Ive been more of a useful member of society then you could ever wish to be... I dont know what you do, but Im sure unhooking your home from the campground plumbing and electric you are currently staying at does not count as member of society as civilized people acknowledge these days.

So, chalk those tires, and remember that road kill makes for easy huntin....
Heh, alrighty then.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:38 PM
TECH Regular

Old 04-17-2012, 07:50 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by BADHAWK51
and the hit..............
ayyyyyyyy.........sure why not.....want fries with that too? lol

sure why not im good to have some fun......lets see what you post up for times....if you need a handicap like jeff lets figure something out .....i wanna play too!!! lol

Quick Reply: Smack Talk thread LTX Shootout 2012