Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Tick Master Over-pressurizing?!?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 05:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 205 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by raven154
**** happens. Get over it! You know how many factory slaves have failed in my car within a couple thousand miles? Even factory stuff has flaws. Your the person that started the offensive post. Obviously they will remedy the problem so get off your high horse. You gotta pay to play so quite being a little bitch.

lmfao
Old 01-08-2011, 10:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raven154
**** happens. Get over it! You know how many factory slaves have failed in my car within a couple thousand miles? Even factory stuff has flaws. You're the person that started off with the offensive post. Obviously they will remedy the problem so get off your high horse. You gotta pay to play so quite being a little bitch.
How bout you let me and Joey handle this? And I hate to tell ya, but if youve been through numerous slaves in just a few thousand miles, you are doing something terribly wrong... or you have awesome luck with nailing the "bad batches". And I know plenty about paying to play - My car is far from stock and I know the cost of modding so please don't preach that one to me. Not gonna even waste time and start name calling like you, however, I must insist that when insulting me, do it with prroper grammar and lets type like we are well educated. I believe where I bolded your "quite", you meant to say "quit". Yes that one letter you added makes two completely different words. At this rate, I am just expecting a new line to be sent to me ASAP, (over-nighted on Monday morning) which I'm sure I may get charged with, but like I said, I'm done till I speak with them on Monday when the shop opens and we will iron the details out then.

And just to stress this again so everyone doesn't think I'm bashing the product or anything. I have absolutely no problems with the unit itself. I have read countless threads of how amazing it is and being the best mod for a 6 speed LSx car. I have absolutely no doubt that once I get the line on, it will work flawlessly, and I will be posting videos of me banging the gearbox in the thread they made for Tick Master Cylinder owners/users. However, I think the customer service could have been a tad better, but I'm not getting into that right now like I said. I will be calling you guys Monday.

Last edited by CJJones87; 01-08-2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:53 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CJJones87
How bout you let me and Joey handle this

If you wanted just you and Joey to handle this then you should have taken it to PMs and not tried to yell at one of the most respected sponsors on the board. Everyone is going to run to defend them because of their respect/appreciation for thembecause of their customer service and products. Its not their fault a product they do not manufacture didn't work right. Its aftermarket and sometimes **** happens. As it was made clear, calling on a day they arent open and mkaing retarded demand just makes you look like a butt hurt little ****

If you do not want to continue to get flamed for trying to bash on Joey/Tick then i suggest you take it to PM's.

(to even help you understand a bit more) I dont even have a tick MC i have the new McLeod unit. Alot of that had to do with the fact that McLeod is right down the street from me and used my car for test fitting, but i still even considered the Tick just because of the reputation it had.

You should pry jsut go change your tampon, eat a gallon of ice cream and go buy a ******* BMW or something
Old 01-08-2011, 11:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SS4Luck
If you wanted just you and Joey to handle this then you should have taken it to PMs and not tried to yell at one of the most respected sponsors on the board. Everyone is going to run to defend them because of their respect/appreciation for thembecause of their customer service and products. Its not their fault a product they do not manufacture didn't work right. Its aftermarket and sometimes **** happens. As it was made clear, calling on a day they arent open and mkaing retarded demand just makes you look like a butt hurt little ****

If you do not want to continue to get flamed for trying to bash on Joey/Tick then i suggest you take it to PM's.

(to even help you understand a bit more) I dont even have a tick MC i have the new McLeod unit. Alot of that had to do with the fact that McLeod is right down the street from me and used my car for test fitting, but i still even considered the Tick just because of the reputation it had.

You should pry jsut go change your tampon, eat a gallon of ice cream and go buy a ******* BMW or something
You must not read well. I can make things between Joey and I in a thread. This is a public forum - the more knowledge spread the better. Not everything has to be in PM's. The only reason I posted in this thread was because it was the only one I have seen with this failure and this is a public forum so I am going to share my experience in it - Get over it. And I made a separate form in the Sponsor Feedback and Manual Transmission to discuss things with them and work it out. I could care less about being flamed lol. Do you think that any of you guys' comments have any effect on my day whatsoever? You actually think people on the internet that I've never even met flaming me goes on to effect the rest of my day? Wow... The only people's opinions valued in this scenario would be the ones that work at Tick. I could give a damn who wants to flame me and stand up for them - I know they make good stuff, thats why I dropped an outrageous $350 for a freakin master cylinder from them. I did just a tad bit of research before buying it. I'm not even entertaining the rest of your insults as you have absolutely nothing to do with anything in this situation. Hell, you said it yourself, you don't even have a Tick unit. So let my experience thus far be shared in this thread and I guess flame on if you wish, but in my other threads titled "Tick Performance", please stay out of so that Tick Performance and I can work things out.

Last edited by CJJones87; 01-09-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:14 AM
TECH Addict

Lol I didn't read anything you wrote but thanks for typing two whole paragraphs in my honor!
Old 01-09-2011, 09:56 AM
On The Tree

In your honor? Haha, you poor confused man if you think I typed that for you... I'm not even taking more time from my morning to give you more "honor". Now go get that post count higher posting useless crap that does not pertain to you... Kinda like in this thread, but preferably out of this one.
Old 01-09-2011, 10:11 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Cjjones87 Tick Performance is going to fix it for you quit ranting about this.. we had the problem and I called and they overnighted the line so it was there the next day along with a return label to ship the other one back at their expense. If you have to have your mechanic fix this problem for you and be stranded on a 4 post lift then maybe you shouldn't own the car. Do you have a mechanic change your oil and spark plugs too? Air filter? That is seriously how easy it is to change.

Sorry to say but I doubt Joey or anyone at Tick is going to go out of their way on an off day to come in and overnight the line. I also believe the loss of one customer is not going to have a catastrophic effect on their business so why don't you do everyone a favor and return the entire MC and quit whining like a bitch.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:50 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by djfury05
Cjjones87 Tick Performance is going to fix it for you quit ranting about this.. we had the problem and I called and they overnighted the line so it was there the next day along with a return label to ship the other one back at their expense. If you have to have your mechanic fix this problem for you and be stranded on a 4 post lift then maybe you shouldn't own the car. Do you have a mechanic change your oil and spark plugs too? Air filter? That is seriously how easy it is to change.

Sorry to say but I doubt Joey or anyone at Tick is going to go out of their way on an off day to come in and overnight the line. I also believe the loss of one customer is not going to have a catastrophic effect on their business so why don't you do everyone a favor and return the entire MC and quit whining like a bitch.
I'm really trying to end this and keep it between Tick Performance and I, and by the way, Ive got more mods in my car than your little bolt on Camaro. Oh wait, it may have heads too. Learn to read a sig jackass. And I promise you I've turned plenty of wrenches on my car. The reason its on a shop lift is because I can't drop a tranny and replace a slave in my apartment complex. Why don't you move out of Mommy's house before we start talkin **** about who knows how to work on a car. And when that happens, let me know how many cars you see sitting on jackstands for 5 days in that complex - unless you are fortunate enough to have a house and a garage OF YOUR OWN. And if the scenario is the later of the two, then my hat is off to ya, but right now, you are coming off as a 17 year old boy who is still shacked up with the parents, possibly even girl with all the childish namecalling. Last I checked, my block isn't an LS1 block and guess what, my motor didn't swap itself... And if you can throw in a a Tick master cylinder and bleed it by the time I change my oil or air filter, someone needs to apply at Tick as a full time master cylinder installer. Its fine with me that nobody at the shop could overnight one on a Saturday that they had off. Its actions like these that dictate who will lay a ratchet on my T56 next. Tick does have a badass master cylinder and we all know this. I will have and use that master cylinder, however, they are not the only people that can build a T56. And if you think that a company like Tick can't tell a difference in revenue for lets say two different years with figuratively speaking 15 less transmissions built/sold one of those years, you are mistaken. When you get out of the 12s, T56s tend to need a rebuild every now and then... Anyways I know that Tick will resolve the problem as I have already talked to them. Quit swinging off Tick's ******* like they are the only people that can build a freakin T56 and let this thread die down or fill up with other people having this problem as my post has served its purpose and I have no further interest arguing with morons that have absolutely nothing to do with getting me my line that will work. Tick has contacted me and it is resolved as far as I'm concerned. I love the fact that this bothers you enough to post crap like this up in when it has nothing in the world to do with you... ahhh public forums lol.

Last edited by CJJones87; 01-09-2011 at 01:46 PM.
Old 01-09-2011, 02:26 PM
On The Tree

^^ yes, you're on a public forum, and your going to get some public response... that's what happens in a forum. Why don't you take you're own advice and
Old 01-10-2011, 02:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Your right CJJones let's base our knowledge of others mods to their cars based strictly upon their signature. Well done sir I applaud you for your attempt at "owning me." Actually I do own my own house that has a 2 car garage and have dropped a tranny in an hour to put a new slave in. It took me 30 minutes to put the tick master cylinder in as well as bleeding and pumping it up. I assure you my car is no 12 second car either. Once again nice attempt at a vengeful reply.

One more thing where did that t56 rant come from? The discussion is about Tick's master cylinder not their trannys.

Quick Reply: Tick Master Over-pressurizing?!?