Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

whats it worth...

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 08:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question whats it worth...

Alright this is probably to soon to make a definate decision on but here goes...

I just recently had back surgery and am on the bed rest stage of recovery. Got a lil bored so decided to clean out my center console and start the camaro up to make sure the battery isn't dead since it has been sitting for a while.

The mods for the trans are monster stage 2 and tick adjustable master.

So i "try" to push the clutch in.. lil tough but i can manage it and after all the physical therapy and what not i'm sure ill be alright. problem is as i push in on the clutch im pushing back on my seats and with all this new hardware in my lower back its extremely uncomfortable and hurts a bit.

So down to the question at hand...

the car has roughly 95k miles on it. I put about 7500-8500 miles on it a year and rarely beat on it. it shifts perfectly fine and has never given me problems. the clutch has around 6k miles but probably looks more like 12k miles because i had a hell of a time with it on the stock master cyl. before i got the tick master. So i'm thinking of going auto.

so how much is my trans worth with the clutch, tick master and all supporting hardware?

Mods if i posted this in the wrong section i'm sorry and please move it.

Thanks in advance for any input

also would it be worth it to do a trade for an auto? it would have to be everything. trans, converter, shifter, console, pedals. maybe cash ontop also in exchange for mine.

Last edited by sslater88; 03-13-2011 at 08:29 PM. Reason: more info