Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Jason@TDP

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 02:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Default Jason@TDP

This guy busted *** to get my T56 built. Even after complications with the machine shops involved, he was still able to complete my stage 3 build on the day requested. He even stayed until 9 at night (4 and a half hours after close) to complete it since I drove from Houston.

When he tore it down, we found more damage than I was expecting. The total would have come to an unaffordable amount for myself. So what did he do? he searched through his spare parts and picked the best looking ones and saved me a bunch of money.

A real stand up guy. Definetly would reccomend.

Haven't had a chance to install the transmission yet but i expect nothing but the best from him. Will post driving results.
Old 06-06-2016, 02:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's been a while but I had a really good experience with him as well. Helped me out a ton in sourcing a couple parts for when I rebuilt my T-56. Mainly the main shaft with the built up 5/6 driven gear area. (due to factory sized being too lose)
Old 06-09-2016, 07:37 PM
TECH Resident

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Jason rebuilt my T56 as well, he dissembled it right in front of me, told me it looked pretty
good, didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need. I wanted stage 2 rebuild with a few
upgraded parts, and the mid shift conversion.
When he told me when it would be ready, it was.
Price was fair, I would recommend him to anyone.

Quick Reply: Jason@TDP