Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Aussie clutch info in here

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 06:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aussie clutch info in here

Well guys after trying to figure out what was wrong with my assie clutch, problem was finally solved. My presure plate bolts had backed out, i must have had the TQ wrench set wrong when i put it in. All i can say now is WOW, the clutch feels better than stock to me. Yet it grabs way better than stock. And the customer service i got from jeff and Pete was great. They called me back everytime i called them, and they were all over helping me figure out what the problem was. If anyone is on the fence on what clutch to get, i would wait no longer, go with the aussie. Pete, Jeff again thanks for all your help.

Adam
Old 11-13-2005, 09:28 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by killaz
Well guys after trying to figure out what was wrong with my assie clutch, problem was finally solved. My presure plate bolts had backed out, i must have had the TQ wrench set wrong when i put it in. All i can say now is WOW, the clutch feels better than stock to me. Yet it grabs way better than stock. And the customer service i got from jeff and Pete was great. They called me back everytime i called them, and they were all over helping me figure out what the problem was. If anyone is on the fence on what clutch to get, i would wait no longer, go with the aussie. Pete, Jeff again thanks for all your help.

Adam

Hi Adam....you're very welcome! Thank you for purchasing our "Aussie Clutch"...... enjoy!

Best Regards Jeff and Pete