Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Problems Clutch Or Bad Adjustment

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 10:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Problems Clutch Or Bad Adjustment

Hi. My name is Ivan. I am Owner of one Trans-am 1995 Lt1 M6 (t-51)completle Stock and i love it. but recently i present some problems and i feel desperate Please Help::::

Such F-Brothers. Well thought solve this problem but has become more difficult. It turns out that my TA M6 started giving me problems in the Clutch Pedal, when he was oppressing had no pressure and failed to function properly, indicating a piston master cylinder and damaged. In parallel carriage swept the clutch (preasure plates etc.). Walk lost strength as it accelerated and was not moving. In order yesterday he changed the master cylinder, with a new one and improving the pedal, but were still sweeping the clutch. It is worth mentioning that earlier last Saturday he dropped the tranny for this reason and the only thing I notice is that the press was not rectified and was crystallized, as it preasure the plate were well and generally throughout the clutch. We brush the press. Also the mechanic who is fixed, although not an expert if it is very trustworthy. What could it be? Poor Purge cylinders master and slave? What discs are wrong? What can I do? Do
Old 04-04-2008, 11:15 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm sorry. i cannot understand that worth a ****.
Old 04-04-2008, 11:16 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

my head hurt reading that...

pull transmission inspect the clutch, replace hydraulics and clutch as necessary. Not sure if I read something about an engine problem in there.