Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

McLeod RSX Twin Clutch ALUMINUM Fly, plus more

05-18-2019, 04:38 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 914
  •  - McLeod RSX Twin Clutch ALUMINUM Fly, plus more - Phoenix, AZ 85018, United States
    Expired
  •  - McLeod RSX Twin Clutch ALUMINUM Fly, plus more - Phoenix, AZ 85018, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Teching In

• Price
    $950
  • Location Phoenix, AZ, 85018, USA
Description:

When I was building my Porsche 928 race car, we went thru quite a few changes. We were planning on doing Open Road Racing, so started with an LS7, a McLeod Twin Clutch, a converter plate, and a 928 Torque Tube. We quickly decided to do closed track road racing and switched to a C6 TT and a Built C6Z06 diff. Once we knew we could run that setup, I put an EMCO sequential in the car, but found I needed a triple 5.5" Tilton clutch for quick RPM falloff. That's what's in the car now.

Therefore, I'm selling the McLeod setup with less than 100 miles on it total (part with 1-1/8" x 26 discs and part with 1" x 23 disks). The Corvette pair has almost no noticeable wear and the Porsche pair has some slight wear in at the outer edges. There is also a new pair of Corvette discs and a torque tube converter for Porsche conversions (this thread is posted in several places).

Info Email: 928LS@***.net

All for sale, without tax, as follows.

McLeod RST Twin Disc Clutch, P/N 6305507. 168 T ALUMINUM flywheel for LS engines, with either used pair of discs ($1,637.22 new) $950 + shipping CLUTCH IS SOLD - PAIR OF NEW LS CLUTCHES AND PAIR OF USED PORSCHE CLUTCHES STILL AVAILABLE

One other matched pair of used discs ($311.00 new):$200 + shipping

One matched pair of new Corvette discs ($311.00 new):$250 + shipping

One Renegade Hybrids TT adapter:$100 + shipping

Last edited by aspkiller; 06-08-2019 at 04:52 PM.