Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Howe dual pass radiator and Derale electric Fans

06-15-2019, 01:50 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 800
  •  - Howe dual pass radiator and Derale electric Fans - Round Rock, TX 78664, United States
    Expired
  •  - Howe dual pass radiator and Derale electric Fans - Round Rock, TX 78664, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
Launching!

• Price
    $420
  • Location Round Rock, TX, 78664, USA
Description:

I have a brand new Howe Aluminum double pass aluminum radiator and Derale dual fan kit with shroud. Neither have been used.

I bought these a couple months ago with the intent to use on my car, but ended up being too big for me to fit with out severe modification to my car. I went large on purpose, but ended up too large.

Radiator - Purchased from Summit Racing for $240+shipping
Howe Racing 34326RNF

Radiator Style: Crossflow
Overall Width (in): 26.750 in.
Overall Height (in): 20.000 in.
Overall Thickness (in): 3.000 in.
Inlet Location: Upper passenger side
Outlet Location: Lower passenger side
Radiator Material: Aluminum
Radiator Finish: Natural
Core Width (in): 22.500 in.
Core Height (in): 18.500 in.
Row Quantity: 2
Transmission Cooler: No
Trans Cooler Adapter Fittings Included: No
Inlet Size: 1 1/2 in.
Outlet Size: 1 3/4 in.
Fan Included: No
Radiator Cap Included: No

Fans
Derale 16830 - Purchased on Amazon for $270+tax

Maximum Fan CFM: 3,750 cfm
Fan Quantity: Dual
Fan Diameter (in): 12.000 in.
Height (in): 19.000 in.
Width (in): 22.500 in.
Thickness (in): 4.500 in.
Number of Blades: 5 blades
Blade Material: Plastic
Blade Color: Black
Shroud Color: Natural
Shroud Material: Aluminum
Amp Draw: 37.40 amps

Again, both have never been used, but i did have to make a couple modifications to each.

Radiator:
the lower outlet points up and in towards the center of the radiator which hits the fan shroud. i cut the outlet off and welded it back in the vertical position to avoid shroud contact. Added some aluminum rivet nuts for shroud mounting brackets

Fans:
With the rubber seal on the shroud, it was a little too wide to sit flush on the radiator core. I cut a 1/2" section and rewelded it to sit flush. For 2 of the mounting brackets, i cut/rotated/welded to fit. I also have a set of brand new mounting brackets that have not been touched.

I paid $510 (without shipping/taxes) and would like to get around $420 shipped or best offer for both, but am open to offers.

Please PM or text 512-five-six-five-4796 if interested.

Thanks,
Avery