Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

383 Stroker LT4 LT1 engine fully forged internals 450+HP fuel injected COMPLETE

02-22-2020, 06:56 AM | Replies: 3 | Views: 1820
  •  - 383 Stroker LT4 LT1 engine fully forged internals 450+HP fuel injected COMPLETE - Lima, OH 45801, United States
Teching In

• Price
    $5,000
  • Location Lima, OH, 45801, USA
Description:

Engine was originally from a 97 SS. It is currently in my 79 Cutlass and will remain installed and running until sold. It was dyno tuned at 390rwhp and 410rwtq. It is being sold COMPLETE with custom engine harness and custom tuned ECM. Any questions feel free to call/txt 4I9-two3four 6063. Can get more pictures, videos, or be seen in person upon request. Here are some build details:

-385 CI stroker LT1 LT4 Fuel Injected engine
-Callies Forger Dragonslayer crankshaft
-Forged H-beam rods
-Forged pistons
-Billet splayed main caps and studs
-All new bearings and balanced rot assembly
-Cam specs @ .050" - 231/234 .564/.567 112+4 lsa and 108 intake centerline.
-Compression is 11:1 ratio.
-hydraulic roller lifters
-hardened pushrods
-Comp Pro Magnum 1.6 roller rockers
-Cloyes double roller timing set
-Melling high volume oil pump
-Canton high capacity oil pan
-CNC ported and polished aluminum heads
-ARP head studs
-All new Opti-spark ignition system
-Meziere HD electric water pump
-Siemens high flow injectors
-custom return style AN fuel rails
-Shoenfeld LT g-body headers ceramic coated

Old 03-01-2020 | 08:30 PM
Teching In

Bumpy
Old 04-09-2020 | 04:35 AM
12 Second Club

How many miles? Are the rings gapped for nitrous or NA? Who did the heads? That’s an odd cam profile compared to people normally going much larger, is that for nitrous? Free bump.
Old 04-09-2020 | 06:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by bufmatmuslepants
How many miles? Are the rings gapped for nitrous or NA? Who did the heads? That’s an odd cam profile compared to people normally going much larger, is that for nitrous? Free bump.
Less than 10,000 miles since being stroked and rebuilt. As the story goes I bought it off a friend of a friend who apparently had more money than he knew what to do with. He had several road race cars (NASA). He built a 97 SS fully gutted and caged to track the car. He had this engine built originally at a shop in Findlay, OH and installed a D1SC. Long story short he didn’t put a key way in the crank and was spinning the balancer. He got frustrated with it and I bought the whole car off him. I pulled the engine to swap in my 79 Cutlass. Before I swapped in my car I had machinist engine builder friend assist me in changing the pistons and rings to get the compression up since I was going NA. I don’t specifically remember what the ring gap is set at. Cam is custom grind by Nick Norris. And the heads CNC’d at his shop as well. I installed a kew way in the crank pulley also. The D1SC is long gone. Sold it as a kit years ago. I have all build receipt paperwork and head flow sheet data as well. Solid engine. No gimmicks or games. Still in the car as of now. Only selling to go to 6.0/LSA combo. Anymore questions I’d be happy to answer. Thanks