Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

FEAD accessory drive for Carburetor intake LS engines

06-04-2020, 04:25 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 982
  •  - FEAD accessory drive for Carburetor intake LS engines - Schenectady, NY 12303, United States
Launching!

• Price
    $650
  • Location Schenectady, NY, 12303, USA
Description:

Selling my accessory drive for carburetor style LS engines and is truck offset. It will not work with OE style EFI intakes. Does not include the AC compressor, it is a standard SD7 mini style that you can pickup for around $150. You can delete it by using a truck style tensioner and proper length belt. Brackets are all steel. Balancer not included to save weight and most people have one.

Includes a power steering pump of choice, o-ring or flare hose fitting. Waterpump included as shown, waterneck was turmed. Alternator was replaced, its new not rebuilt and has zinc plated pulley/fan. Adapted an LS2 thermostat housing for better angle to lower radiator hose.

This was in my 72 Chevelle and would probably fit Camaro too, I have included short cut to my build thread for additional pictures and information. It easily clears the steering box.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...ory-drive.html

Price $650 via paypal and $50 shipping to 48 states. Alaska/Hawaii/APO would be more. PM with any questions. Thank you.

Last edited by fox12303; 06-07-2020 at 08:39 PM. Reply
Old 02-17-2022, 01:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale.

Bump…