Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

New 3in Cold Case radiator for 98-02 camaro/trans-am

For Sale

Miscellaneous

12-14-2020, 04:48 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 895
  • Miscellaneous - New 3in Cold Case radiator for 98-02 camaro/trans-am - New - 1998 to 2002 Chevrolet Camaro - Statesville, NC 28677, United States
  • Miscellaneous - New 3in Cold Case radiator for 98-02 camaro/trans-am - New - 1998 to 2002 Chevrolet Camaro - Statesville, NC 28677, United States
Teching In

• Price
    $250
  • Location Statesville, NC, 28677, USA
  • Condition New
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Chevrolet Camaro 1998 - 2002
Description:

I bought this back in the spring and never used it.  It says its "drop-in" but due to the thickness your air box base/radiator shroud would have to be modified to make it fit.  I had already had some custom work done to my base and was not wanting to modify it further for the extra thickness and chance messing up the paint work.  By the time I realized this it was too late for me to return it.  It looks like a nice built radiator, with good welding.  I'll split the cost of shipping with the buyer. It does have a couple of dented fins, as seen in pictures, from being knocked around when I was messing with it but they're mild and wouldn't affect flow. Text me at 704-902-nine two eight zero for fastest response.

https://www.coldcaseradiators.com/pr...mance-radiator

The above link says 2.5in overall thickness but this model features 1&1/4in tubing and is three inches thick.  They no longer have this bigger tube model listed on their site.