Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

1 of 24 Hendrick/Callaway for Hertz ZL1 they claimed 750, but much more

For Sale

2020 Chevrolet Camaro

04-12-2021, 01:56 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 1283
  • 2020 Chevrolet Camaro - 1 of 24 Hendrick/Callaway for Hertz ZL1 they claimed 750, but much more - Used - VIN 1G1FK1R6XL0107748 - 4,755 Miles - 8 cyl - 2WD - Automatic - Coupe - Black - Las Vegas, NV 89118, United States
Teching In

• Price
    $125,000
    • OBO • Trade
  • Location Las Vegas, NV, 89118, USA
  • Condition Used
  • VIN 1G1FK1R6XL0107748
  • Mileage 4,755
  • Engine 8 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Vehicle Type Coupe
  • Exterior Color Black
Description:

I am just starting to market this car. While I like the car, I am not TOTALLY in love with it. I am more of a Corvette guy and am out of garage space with two new cars arriving soon. I can't get the new shop permitted in time. The car has under 5k miles on it with ~1k being put on by myself, the car was mostly detailed this weekend, I am going to do a photo shoot with it on Wednesday(if my surgery on Tuesday goes well lol) so there will be a lot of better photos. It has <100 mile Nitto 555's on it, still have the originals that will go with the car as well. If your a serious buyer then drop me an email. I already have a slot for it to go out to Bring A Trailer, and I know of two buyers that are in the six figure territory so I don't know what to ask completely for it yet. I did tell both of them 150k, but I am open to offers. The used market has went through the roof in the last few weeks. I am also open to taking a C8 HTC(preferably) LT2, Z51 none of the carbon options etc. in on a partial trade. I already have been offered multiple C8's for the car, just not what I wanted. The car is located in Las Vegas, I also have a 2019 Z06 one of 100 that I could sell with this one as well for someone really wanting to boost their collection. The pic is from the day I picked both cars up from Hertz. I have a two car trailer as pictured, and can sell that with it as well, but not the truck until later in the year as it was bought with GM employee pricing. I used to be in the car business and am not any more just have a mild collection. I realize I am asking a lot for this car, but this is a VERY rare car that will be extremely collectible in the future. I have a clear title for this car. 

Depending on timing etc you can stay here in Vegas for a few days(I always can get some rooms), I can ship the car(s) to you. 

Cars I may be interested in trading +/- cash. 

C8 - Prefer HTC - But Z51 optioned LT2, don't want the carbon etc. 
C6/C7 Grandsport/Z06/ZR1(Higher mileage, blown motor, etc, think something suitable to put out on a track)
1957 Chevrolet truck, short bed only. Do not want a completely restomod as that is what I am going to do. 
1990 Only(Other C4/ZR1s not considered) ZR1
Chevrolet SSR - Prefer 5.3 version as I am already have a motor to put in it. 
67-69 Camaro/GTO
C2/C3 Corvettes 
2021 Tahoe - Z71 - I can wait on this one, as I am eligible for my 2021 employee car soon.

Edit.... Adding more cars, also I am just throwing a price out there, if you want to make a serious offer do so. I would rather sell it to someone that is going to drive and enjoy it rather than a dealer that wants to put it in their collection never to be seen or just flip the car as a FYI, and is the reason I didn't go with the other offers. 

CT5-V - Blackwing
CT4-V
CTS-V - This will be a track car, prefer a two door or a wagon, but the right deal I would do a four door. 
G8 - V8
Chevrolet SS

Other muscle cars, model a's etc are interesting to me. Let me know what you have etc. 

Last edited by OldHoster; 04-12-2021 at 05:29 PM. Reply