Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

SBC Twin Turbo with 76's complete engine setup

For Sale

Engine - Complete

04-21-2021, 02:32 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 2158
  • Engine - Complete - SBC Twin Turbo with 76's complete engine setup - Used - 0  All Models - Attleboro, MA 02703, United States
  • Engine - Complete - SBC Twin Turbo with 76's complete engine setup - Used - 0  All Models - Attleboro, MA 02703, United States
Teching In

• Price
    $21,000
    • OBO
  • Location Attleboro, MA, 02703, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Twin Turbo SBC with Twin 76's everything for sale complete motor with engine management system.  The motor is a solid roller runs great makes good HP 900HP @ 15lbs of boost after that C16 and take it up to 1700hp. The motor runs great not just a motor on a stand or on the floor you can drive it and drive it hard dyno it and dyno it hard. I will try to post video of car running. The motor has top notch parts from the Brodix Aluminum block to rods billet crank pistons etc. The car has 160lbs injectors and dual aeromotive black pumps that each I believe support 1200hp motor goes with intercooler and everything. I would say if you could drop the whole setup in your car you could go right out and run in the 7's or 8's depending on setup and weight of your car motor has gone 8.20's in car 3700 with driver 25lbs of boost I believe. I will say you can do like me and build a new setup with all the shops and header guys so booked I'm facing a 24 month project maybe longer or you can buy this setup on a Monday and be at the track by the weekend take everything but car motor and tranny and rear end. I repeat this car can be driven and heard know problem come out and take it for a ride and put your foot in it take care.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:03 AM
Staging Lane

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Hi..

You said take everything but the car, ? For 21 obo . so that’s the whole drive train then,? As it says but car..motor trans and rear end,? Or is that everything between the fenders,? Plus the ecm and the complete fuel system,? ....
im guessing there’s no way to still run ac with that SBC set up in a t regal body, GN t-type etc...?
Old 08-04-2021, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gnx1234
You said take everything but the car, ? For 21 obo . so that’s the whole drive train then,? As it says but car..motor trans and rear end,? Or is that everything between the fenders,? Plus the ecm and the complete fuel system,? ....
im guessing there’s no way to still run ac with that SBC set up in a t regal body, GN t-type etc...?
I apologize never seen your question yes it's everything accept car so motor engine management system exhaust headers fuel system.