Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Wegner WAK033

For Sale

Engine - Intake/Fuel

08-24-2021, 10:15 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 464
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - Wegner WAK033 - Used - 0  All Models - Las Vegas, NV 89128, United States
    Sold
  • Engine - Intake/Fuel - Wegner WAK033 - Used - 0  All Models - Las Vegas, NV 89128, United States
    Sold
12 Second Club

• Price
    $2,000
  • Location Las Vegas, NV, 89128, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Hey all, I'm in the process of getting things together for an LSA swap and will be selling my Wegner WAK033 front drive. It has idle tuning time and approx 150 miles on it, in perfect shape. Have 2 different sized alternator pulleys w/belts (reached out to Wegner to get a smaller pulley initially since my idle was fairly low with the cam I had). I purchased a new Vintage Air SD7 AC compressor to mock up the low mount Dirty Dingo AC mount I’m trying, that will be included as I think I can use the one that came with the Wegner kit w/o having to evacuate and then recharge using the new compressor. I pulled the black Wegner cover off the one I’m keeping and will attach it to the new compressor which you will receive. Also included is a straight, black Mr Gasket water neck with #6368 180 degree thermostat, factory crank bolt and front cover seal. Because shipping is going to be an arm and a leg I’ll do $2000 shipped. If you’re local or can pickup in person, $1800. Price is firm, cash in person or PayPal if shipping (I’ll take care of the PayPal fees). If you’d like more pics or have any questions feel free to ask. When I took the pics I hadn’t removed the Super Damper yet but rest assured it’s included. Oh yeah, I painted the water pump gold since small block Olds motors back in the day were painted gold so enjoy the bling  Thanks, James.

Specs:
Solid black
ATI Racing Super Damper
Standard Internal Fan 170 Amp 1 Wire
PSC GM Type 2 Power Steering Pump
LS Water Pump CNC Qualified for Precise Fit
OE Sanden SD7 AC Compressor
All necessary Wegner Automotive Precision CNC Machined Billet Brackets, Pulleys, and Stainless Hardware