Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

(5) 17x9.5 Torque Thrust II wheels, (4) with tires, all lug nuts and caps incl

For Sale

Wheels and Tires/Axles

07-04-2022, 11:22 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 860
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - (5) 17x9.5 Torque Thrust II wheels, (4) with tires, all lug nuts and caps incl - Used - 0  All Models - Downingtown, PA 19335, United States
    Sold
  • Wheels and Tires/Axles - (5) 17x9.5 Torque Thrust II wheels, (4) with tires, all lug nuts and caps incl - Used - 0  All Models - Downingtown, PA 19335, United States
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
    Sold
TECH Fanatic

• Price
    $800
    • OBO
  • Location Downingtown, PA, 19335, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

I have (5) AR Torque Thrust II wheels in good shape. They are polished versions. I have 6 center caps, as well as a full set of locking lug nuts with the key. The wheels have nice valve stems as well. 

(4) of the wheels have Sumitomo Tires on them. HTR40z I think? They have approx 6/32 of tread and although old, are in good shape. 

Wheels are 4th gen spec and tires are 4th gen size, as are the lug nuts. They are dirty/dull from sitting in my garage for years. They should polish up nice with a foam ball and a drill. I did a small spot on one spoke with some dried up mag polish and even that looked nice. 

Pick up in Downingtown, PA. I might be able to meet if distance isn't too bad. 

Price is OR BEST OFFER!!! Worst I can say is no. 

J

Old 07-04-2022, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damnit it man.if I wasn't so far away id be rocking these.
glws