Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Comp Cams LS3 Shaft Rockers with hardware

For Sale

Engine - Internals

09-11-2022, 02:52 PM | Replies: 1 | Views: 1055
  • Engine - Internals - Comp Cams LS3 Shaft Rockers with hardware - Used - Lewisville, TX 75067, United States
  • Engine - Internals - Comp Cams LS3 Shaft Rockers with hardware - Used - Lewisville, TX 75067, United States
TECH Apprentice

• Price
    $1,250
  • Location Lewisville, TX, 75067, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

These have very low usage on them. The shafts where clearanced in a couple areas for some 1/2" head studs on my All Pro heads. Nothing wrong with these I just don't need them any longer. Stored with plenty of WD40 on them.

Summit Racing sells these for $1820.00, I'm letting these go for only $1250.00

Located in Lewisville Texas

I can ship them to anywhere in the Lower 48 States, buyer to cover the shipping and PayPal fee. If payment is made early during the day the will go out that day, if later in the afternoon they will go out in the morning via USPS and a tracking # will be sent you as soon as I have it. 

Old 01-22-2023, 05:46 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Interested pm me