Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Several 0411 ECU's and a partially converted Stand alone harness.

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

12-21-2022, 12:52 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 507
TECH Fanatic

• Price
    $60
  • Location Ruckersville, VA, 22968, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Any Make Any Model 1999 - 2003
Description:

Hey y'all, 

I'm trying to clean out my garage and fund my new project. I've got several 0411 ECU's that I've collected over the years and it's time to clean it out. I know one is already flashed for stand alone with a custom OS for boost and a non-electric or manual transmission. The other is a stock LQ9 Escalade and the last is a LQ4 with DBW. The engine harness has been partially converted over to stand alone and I was in process of going to DBC so I have the connectors. I also have some possibly all connectors for a T56. 

I'm asking $60 shipped each for the ECU's and the harness with connectors. I can also throw in a 4 blade fuse block and terminals to make it all work too. All wires are labeled just never finished the job. Will sell them all together and make someone a great deal. 

I also have a DBW 78mm TB that I'll throw in with any purchase. 

I'll grab some pictures later today. 

I'm going to Gen5 so, this isn't needed anymore. 

I also have a TBSS driver's side exhaust manifold that allows for greater clearance for rear steering boxes like those found on 55-57 Chevy's and First Gen Camaros. $25 plus shipping. 

Thanks,
Ryan