Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2 - AEM 12 position switches - with panel to mount where TCS and lighter go

For Sale

Engine - Power Adders

04-02-2023, 03:22 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 479
  • Engine - Power Adders - 2 - AEM 12 position switches - with panel to mount where TCS and lighter go - Used - 0  All Models - Clarksville, TN 37043, United States
TECH Enthusiast
5 Year Member

• Price
    $30
  • Location Clarksville, TN, 37043, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Went back to street mode and never used them... Plan was one for timing and one for boost.
The panel is just flat so you need to tape or glue it to console if you use the panel.
Has a Deustsch connector on back

$30 for both in the panel
Shipping: $10

Prices:
I price it for what I will take for it. I don't like raising a price to have negotiation space. Price IS what is listed.

Payment:
I have Paypal but they don't have and won't get my SSN, they are used parts and I am not tracking down receipts for the IRS, they are enough hassle as it is.. So.. Paypal FnF or we happy to do it the old fashioned way - check is in the mail.. I have good ratings and if is junk I throw away, I don't pawn it on someone else but if it makes you nervous I get it, buy a new one and you can sleep at night 

Shipping:
Shipping rates quoted are USPS flat rate boxes.. If you need something different we can discuss. I normally get to town a couple times a week and can ship it then so worst case a day or 2 to ship, but I will let you know before you buy when it will ship. I will send you tracking.