Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

4l80e north of indy

For Sale

Drivetrain

04-13-2023, 09:57 AM | Replies: 0 | Views: 678
  • Drivetrain - 4l80e north of indy - Used - All Years Chevrolet All Models - Lafayette, IN 47909, United States
  • Drivetrain - 4l80e north of indy - Used - All Years Chevrolet All Models - Lafayette, IN 47909, United States
Staging Lane

• Price
    $800
    • OBO
  • Location Lafayette, IN, 47909, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Chevrolet Any Model Any Year
Description:

Bought this for my c4 and no longer going to use it, sticking with my already built 700 and saving the headache of custom torque tube, mounts, driveshaft etc…….

this has been sitting in my garage for almost two years.  This came out of a 6.5??? diesel 3500.  The engine was taking a dump in my buddy’s work van so he decided to part it out.  This trans ran when we drove it to rip in pieces lol as Far as how long she will last I’m not sure due to having higher than lower miles and I’d give it a once over while it’s out.  

Comes with the stock torque converter, shield, bell housing bolts and docking bolts.  Im in Lafayette indiana (an hour northwest of indy off i65). I will drive a little but will NOT ship.  Shipping things this big is to much of a hassle.  800 obo for the lot.