Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Powermaster Hi-Amp Alternator (NIB)

For Sale

Engine - Electrical

07-19-2023, 07:09 AM | Replies: 1 | Views: 698
  • Engine - Electrical - Powermaster Hi-Amp Alternator (NIB) - New - 0  All Models - Chuluota, FL 32766, United States
  • Engine - Electrical - Powermaster Hi-Amp Alternator (NIB) - New - 0  All Models - Chuluota, FL 32766, United States
TECH Resident

• Price
    $170
  • Location Chuluota, FL, 32766, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Have a new, never used, Powermaster high amperage AD230 alternator for sale. I made a slight modification to the case to allow it to fit in the F-body location WITH Corvette spacing but had a clearance issue with how the crossover pipe off my flipped truck manifold was built. Main reasons why I bought it was because of it's compact size and it PUTS OUT 115A at idle. This makes it the perfect solution for a turbo build in a tight engine bay and solves the problem of low voltage at idle when you put on a 3" pulley to solve the problem, of low voltage at high RPMs 

Go here for more details: https://www.summitracing.com/parts/pwm-48247

Cost $257+ including taxes, selling for $170 including shipping and Paypal fee. PM me if interested.

Old 07-19-2023, 04:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 200 Likes on 108 Posts

Sold!!