Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Clutch pedal stopper (limiter) - fits all 4th gen f-body - shorter throw clutch

For Sale

Miscellaneous

07-07-2024, 01:15 PM | Replies: 3 | Views: 430
  • Miscellaneous - Clutch pedal stopper (limiter) - fits all 4th gen f-body - shorter throw clutch - New - All Years  All Models - Richmond, KY 40475, United States
  • Miscellaneous - Clutch pedal stopper (limiter) - fits all 4th gen f-body - shorter throw clutch - New - All Years  All Models - Richmond, KY 40475, United States
TECH Veteran

• Price
    $115
  • Location Richmond, KY, 40475, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

Do you have excessive clutch pedal travel for your 4th gen F-body performance clutch? I did and, then decided to build an adjustable bracket that would lessen the pedal travel by nearly 1/2" of the original distance which makes hard launches easier, and basic all-around driving more pleasant. Just get rid of all that useless pedal travel!

I have been building these for years and have sold tons of them, but I decided to redesign it to be a tad bit stronger and more effective. In short, the bracket installs with absolutely no drilling or mods required, and in less than 5 minutes. Seriously, it's that quick and easy! Once the bracket is installed using the existing nuts for the clutch master cylinder, simply set the adjustable bolt to the desired length that works best for your clutch engagement point. All required hardware included.

The asking price is $115.00 shipped to 48 states.
PM ME IF INTERESTED.

Last edited by wrd1972; 07-15-2024 at 10:41 AM. Reply
Old 07-08-2024, 11:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm sent.
Old 07-08-2024, 04:38 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 58 Likes on 47 Posts

I have one that I never installed. Where do I see the details on the re-designed unit which makes it "stronger and more effective"?
Old 07-09-2024, 03:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JimMueller
I have one that I never installed. Where do I see the details on the re-designed unit which makes it "stronger and more effective"?
The redesigned unit uses a larger bolt that allows a larger contact patch for the pedal. Also, there is less removing of metal to construct it. That's really about it.
What you currently have will work the exact same.

Last edited by wrd1972; 07-11-2024 at 10:03 AM.