Notices
Marketplace GM Performance Parts and Cars For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Like new, American Powertrain White Lightning shifter for T56 Magnum-F

For Sale

Miscellaneous

07-21-2024, 05:56 PM | Replies: 0 | Views: 47
  • Miscellaneous - Like new, American Powertrain White Lightning shifter for T56 Magnum-F - Used - 0  All Models - Sarasota, FL 34243, United States
  • Miscellaneous - Like new, American Powertrain White Lightning shifter for T56 Magnum-F - Used - 0  All Models - Sarasota, FL 34243, United States
Staging Lane

• Price
    $200
  • Location Sarasota, FL, 34243, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

This is a fantastic shifter for the T56 Magnum-F (SHWL-20311). I love everything about it...but unfortunately it is noisy. There is nothing wrong with it, according to American Powertrain that is just how they are.

Not very suitable for a street car unless your streetcar is super noisy already and you wont hear it or don't care. Perfect for a no-interior racecar.

It has the adjustable spring-tension to prevent money-shifting by actively pushing the shifter into the 3rd-4th shift gate from the side gates. The shift lever offset is also re-clockable to fit better in your application.

Anyway, this shifter was used in a test car for only a couple hundred miles of me trying to figure out why it was so noisy, until I called AP and they told me that's just how they are....at which point it was removed from the car. 

I paid $285 plus shipping for it. Buy this one for $200 shipped (continental USA only).
Comes as seen in photos with mounting hardware. If it's not in the photo, it is not included.