Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

No respect...

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 12:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry No respect...

So I go to pick my sister up today and come out to my car and what do I see? A big "X" that has been carved into my side door. WTF!?!?!

Do people not have respect for other peoples cars anymore? I mean honestly, I'm sorry that the **** they roll in is rusted with three flat tires, but that gives them no ******* reason to key MY car. Last time I checked, I paid the damn payment on MY car. NOT THEM!! Why the **** would someone do something like that???

My car sits on the side of the house, so its pretty obvious this was no accident.

Evidently there has been a few reports in the last week of people's cars being keyed.

Anyone know any good body shops in the Northern Indiana area? Preferably Warsaw, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, or South Bend.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:54 PM
11 Second Club

Man that absolutely sucks.....I hope they catch the stupid ***** responsible for the damage done to your car and others. If you weren't in Warsaw, I would tell you too bring to Fort Wayne. Here are 2 in case you do come this way.

Arrow Auto Body

Collision Revision

Good luck with it!!
Old 11-13-2008, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

carve a big x into someones forehead if you find out who did it
Old 11-13-2008, 02:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nah carve a Z. i think you should post up on your roof a couple nights with a m4 and wait.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:14 PM
Staging Lane

x2 collision revision
Old 11-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Launching!

Thanks for the recommendations guys, ill have to look into them. The GM dealer in Warsaw quoted me just over $400.
Old 11-13-2008, 04:15 PM
11 Second Club

usually keyed cars means you pissed someone off...

This someone is usually smaller than you, easily intimidated, and has the feeling there is no other options for a confrontation..

The other small % is pissed off exs...

I wouldnt rule this out.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:08 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about that. I felt the same way when some kids tagged the side of my house. We caught them the second time and the police scared the crap out of them. Revenge is good my friend. Hope everything works out.
Old 11-14-2008, 09:50 AM
TECH Resident

yeah that sucks.

Damn haters.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Staging Lane

I had nothing but problems with collisiion revision they left me hanging a couple times. My car is currently at Arrow Auto body here in Fort Wayne off of Coliseum Blvd. They have been the most helpful, and they have done quite a few hot rods around town here so they gotta be doing something right.

I have had cars damaged by haters, and Ex's. Neither situation did I do anything wrong, honestly! That person or persons just didn't like what I had and they wanted to destroy it. The one Ex thought I messed with her new boyfriends car but it turns out he was such a ***** someone else had got to him first, but she keyed my 87 Elcamino any ways. And she had Cheated on me!! WTF! I personally feel that with people like that there are unlying issues stuff only froyd could probably figure out. There is blog on Cars. com about people who take up two parking spots, adn you would not believe how many people on Cars.com none the less came right out and said what they would do to someones car if they saw it like that whether it was way out away from every one or not. some guys are ********, the part that pisses you off is you might never know who it is either.

Strange Thing: when one of my tires was mysteriously found flat on my SOM Z28, that same week, a guy with a 96 Z28 SOM called me and he had a flat tire same one as me, three dyas later I saw an SOM Trans Am in my home town with the same flat tire as me again. Now try and tell me some bitch didn't have it out for her boyfreind's car and couldn't remember which one was his or everytime she saw orange she cut tires. I have considered many different aftermarket add ons for my car: machine gun recording goes off when approaced, flames shoot from under the car, electrify the sheet metal so if touched they get f*cked up, ooooh liability little kids who cares, I've also found little kids muddy hand prints all over my car at the mall. What parent says hey go play in the mudd then come over here and paint on this car? Go to that blog at cars.com and you'll see what I mean about some people. I posted over there and threatened death and many worse things to people that would dare be so rude to others like that. I'm really sorry about your car. I could go on forever but I wont sorry this got to be so long.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by twizted_creations
usually keyed cars means you pissed someone off...

This someone is usually smaller than you, easily intimidated, and has the feeling there is no other options for a confrontation..

The other small % is pissed off exs...

I wouldnt rule this out.

Well, thats a good theory and all, except im not the first to report something like this in the last week. Theres been four reportings so far, different kinds of cars and I have absolutely no ties to any of the other owners.

The cops are saying its a random attack and theyre thinking its probably a kid or a group of kids just trying to make the papers.

Ill try to get pics asap.

What really sucks is, I lost my job last month due to out sourcing. Verizon decided to move their FiOS department from Ft. Wayne to Pensylvania. I havnt been lucky enough to find a new job yet, and unemployment is barely paying the bills. So the car might have to stay like this for a while.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:11 PM
Staging Lane

Sorry to hear that, man that sucks.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would just go ahead and have lakeside do the job. In the last year or so the quality of their paint and body work has gone up a ton! where in warsaw do you live if you dont mind me asking? my car is sitting outside currently and this makes me nervous.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Launching!

Andrew, I live out close to Schoops. But from what I've heard from the police is its pretty random. You and Quinn might wanna store the cars in the garage if you can make the room.

-Rick
Old 11-14-2008, 01:54 PM
TECH Regular

ohh haha i wondered if that was you Rick. damn that sucks. the problem is the garage is currently packed. my talon project is scattered all over the place and both bikes are in there too. But anyways i have heard alot of good things about lakeside body shop lately. thats prolly your best bet.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:57 PM
Launching!

Okay, I'll have to look into it.

I thought you got rid of your talon project...?
Old 11-14-2008, 02:00 PM
TECH Regular

nah...shes still hanging around. haha its gonna be an all out deal now. 2.3L stroker GT35 turbo. shooting for 600hp
Old 11-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Launching!

nice!

Quick Reply: No respect...