Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Anyone from WI here?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009 | 11:22 AM
On The Tree

im from wausau, i have a black 01 WS6 with torque thrust IIs. there is at least two other people from wausau on here as well
Old 04-02-2009 | 01:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00FlowCamaro
I'm in Watertown, pulled out the '96 Z about a month ago and drive it on the good days. Notice there are several people from West Bend..I got there just about every weekend hit me up!

Anyone go to Hwy 100 during the Spring/Summer on Friday/Saturday nights? Me and a buddy or two hit it up every now and then.
Hell yea! I used to go to the culvers *event* every weekend... til the cops were waiting at every street corner (or so it seemed)
Old 04-03-2009 | 08:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xephona
Hell yea! I used to go to the culvers *event* every weekend... til the cops were waiting at every street corner (or so it seemed)
They werent so bad when I was down there last fall when I first purchased my car, they would take a round around the parking lot then leave, but really wasnt many at all. Supposed to be nice out tonight, maybe I'll think about goin.
Old 04-03-2009 | 08:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00FlowCamaro
They werent so bad when I was down there last fall when I first purchased my car, they would take a round around the parking lot then leave, but really wasnt many at all. Supposed to be nice out tonight, maybe I'll think about goin.
No one has been there on the past few weekends I went, Maybe later in the month... I may end up going just to chill and meet up with people, but my *** isn't racing there anymore, and I am gonna ALWAYS have a freaking culvers receipt in hand so I don't get any more loitering incidences.
Old 04-04-2009 | 04:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xephona
No one has been there on the past few weekends I went, Maybe later in the month... I may end up going just to chill and meet up with people, but my *** isn't racing there anymore, and I am gonna ALWAYS have a freaking culvers receipt in hand so I don't get any more loitering incidences.
Man I'd go with ya and chill there, cruise up and down the street, I don't race either. I have a friend with a '99 Z28 that I went with last fall and Culvers was packed, he never backs down to a race...haha.
Old 04-04-2009 | 08:16 PM
Launching!

Some of you guys are somewhat local. Sign up on our local bored in Janesville. We are always looking for new people to hang with.

www.wi1320.com

Old 04-05-2009 | 12:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 97BlackLT1TA
Some of you guys are somewhat local. Sign up on our local bored in Janesville. We are always looking for new people to hang with.

www.wi1320.com

That sites lame...hahaha. jk. It's cool. I'm a member!
Old 04-05-2009 | 10:59 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by evergreen0077
im from wausau, i have a black 01 WS6 with torque thrust IIs. there is at least two other people from wausau on here as well
Cool! I'll keep an eye out for you. I have a pewter z/28. Stock looking. It has a slp cat back. Getting tint soon and might paint the stock wheels. Ever go to car shows?

Quick Reply: Anyone from WI here?