Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Does anyone know Brian (Sunset01TA)??

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2009 | 06:30 PM
TECH Resident

Default Does anyone know Brian (Sunset01TA)??

Brian was speaking with me for the past 3 weeks about coming to pick up the Z28 vert I have for sale. He checked in a couple times a week until things were straightened out. I talked to him again on the phone Friday night. He was supposed to pick it up Saturday between noon and 1pm. Which means he would leave around 8-9am.

He had me send my address to him via PM so he could map it or GPS it in the morning.

He signed on here at 8:07am... about the time he would have checked the address.

He never showed... he never called... never answered any calls... nothing?! He also has not signed on to this forum since 8:07am on Saturday.

Now, he may have just bailed on the idea last minute, but after speaking with him over the last few weeks I dont feel like he would have done that without letting me know and frankly I'm a litte concerned. If you know him, just wanted to make sure he is alive and well?
Old 12-15-2009 | 10:21 AM
12 Second Club

I know Brian. He's a real down to earth dude. Yeah that doesn't sound like him, something may have came up, not real sure. I'll call him and see what's going on
Old 12-15-2009 | 11:54 PM
12 Second Club

yeah like tom said, brian is a real good guy. thats weird. something must have come up.