Midwestern Members IA, IL, IN , KY, MI, MN, MO, NE, OH, WI, KS, OK

Redline Performance

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 06:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Redline Performance

So I had my car out back in October 2009 and had a few "beverages" . Well leaving the bar I was pullin a U turn and rather than being smart and doing a 3 point turn i throttled it to kick it around....needless to say that was a bad idea....I smashed a curb, shattered about a 8 in gouge out of my wheel. (tire still held air and made it home)

I went ahead and got my new wheels ordered from OEWheels , went w 17x9 and 17x11 black C6 ZO6 w machined lip. I was all happy thinkin I lucked out and when I got them mounted found out my rearend was bent

Well I called redline in Festus MO (used them in the past on brothers old T/a) I got ahold of Andy on a Saturday and he was going to have me come in on Monday to drop the Z off. He called me sunday and let me know I could come in. I dropped it off sunday, got a replacement rearend w 3.73's installed and retuned by the end of the week.

Thanks to Redline I got the Z back up running strong as hell now. Nothin like a 3k for wheels and repair for a drunkin evening
Old 03-02-2010, 06:27 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. that sucks to hear that. Just be glad that it was only your rear end that got damaged. At least you made it home ok.
Old 03-03-2010, 10:47 AM
10 Second Club

Andy and the redline crew are great guys to work with.
Old 03-04-2010, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 93ls7z
Andy and the redline crew are great guys to work with.
They have definitely taken well care of me!

Old 03-04-2010, 01:13 PM
9 Second Club

How are they on tuning! I am about half way inbetween St. Louis and Columbia MO. I have taken my TA to muscle mustang in Valley Park 3 times and they still cant get my tune right. I have a MS3 came and supporting mods. WOuld like to know more about them
Old 03-04-2010, 03:13 PM
TECH Regular

I got mine tuned by Pauley Smith at P-2 motorsports in St. Peters Mo. He did a great job.
Old 03-04-2010, 06:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by penningta
How are they on tuning! I am about half way inbetween St. Louis and Columbia MO. I have taken my TA to muscle mustang in Valley Park 3 times and they still cant get my tune right. I have a MS3 came and supporting mods. WOuld like to know more about them

Redline breaths and sweats Fbodys, I had my car previously tuned by PBJ and when i did the new gears and stall I had Tim at redline retune it and shes running like a raped ape now. Awesome work at redline

636-937-9760 - redline performance,
Old 03-04-2010, 06:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by penningta

Redline breaths and sweats Fbodys, I had my car previously tuned by PBJ and when i did the new gears and stall I had Tim at redline retune it and shes running like a raped ape now. Awesome work at redline

636-937-9760 - redline performance,
Old 02-22-2011, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Is there an email to anybody at redline?
Old 02-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Teching In

I would also like to say that Andy at Redline is a great guy. I bought a used SLP lid from him and some wheels and tires from him in the last few months. I got a great deal on both. I plan on having them tune my car this spring sometime. Have heard nothing but good things about them.

Quick Reply: Redline Performance